Friday, August 10, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 10/08/2012
Friday of Supply With Anti-Aircraft Missiles
1. Damascus: Ayham Al Askar executed by army forces in Al Tal in Damascus suburbs.
2. Salah Al Deen: Mohammad Khayr Khadr from Abu Ammar brigade, killed by Assad militias.
3. Al Firdous: nurse Marwan Hamo killed by a shell that fell yesterday near the traffic signals in Al Firdous.
4. Saif Al Dowleh: unidentified martyr found who was buried by the residents of Al Sikaree in Shuhada' Al Sikaree cemetery:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=443937128984221&set=a.403694949675106.102073.335371049840830&type=1&theater
5. Unidentified martyr who reached a field hospital in Aleppo:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=194150920716230&set=a.128540500610606.24289.100003639699178&type=1&theater
6. Qadee Askar: female Hayfa' Isma'eel Akta' killed from the fall of a shell on her house.
7. Qadee Askar: female child Alaa' Al Mahgribee, daughter of martyr Hayfa', killed from the fall of a shell on the house.
8. Qadee Askar: child Mohammad Al Maghribee, son of martyr Hayfa', killed from the stall of a shell on the house.
9. Qadee Askar: Mahmoud Maqsoumeh killed from the shelling.
10. Al Sheikh Khadar: Khaleel Arnab, known as Khaleel Mustafa on his identity card, was killed from the artillery shelling in the morning. His 3 children are still alive and safe. However, his wife Ibtisam Khaleel Razouq and his 14-year-old daughter were wounded.
*Massacre in Tareeq Al Bab district which claimed the lives of a number of martyrs and caused dozens of injuries at Al Hilwaniyeh bakery:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPkMOgL4EjY
11. Youth housing [Sakan Al Shababee]: Mahmoud Taha Al Sheikh killed from the shelling on the bakery in Tareeq Al Bab.
12. Al Sha'ar: Abdul Rahman Hawiyah killed from the shelling on the bakery in Tareeq Al Bab.
13. Al Sha'ar: Mohammad Mahmoud Ayoub killed from the shelling on the bakery in Tareeq Al Bab.
14. Jouret 'Awad: Yousef Darhasheenee killed from the shelling on the bakery in Tareeq Al Bab.
15. Tareeq Al Bab: Mahmoud Hamadah killed from the shelling on the bakery in Tareeq Al Bab.
16-17. 2 unidentified martyrs killed from the shelling on the bakery in Tareeq Al Bab.
*Pitcures of one of the martyrs who died from the shelling on the bakery in Tareeq Al Bab:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=194312024033453&set=a.128540500610606.24289.100003639699178&type=1&theater
18. Salah Al Deen: Abu Ali Shaweik, owner of a poultry shop ('Ala Keifak') killed when he visited his house to check up on it.
19. Karam Al Jabal: young Adeib Naqqar, 15 years, killed from the shelling.
20. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Mohammad Ali Al Yousef Al Boushee killed from Assad militia gunfire in Aleppo.
21. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at/Al Ashrafiyeh: Yahya Jamal (Abu Bahjat) killed from Assad militia gunfire in Al Ashrafiyeh in Aleppo:http://youtu.be/pQGmm_DRAhY
-Funeral prayers on the martyr:http://youtu.be/EbsUUKdtjBE
22. Rural Aleppo - Anadan/Masakin Hanano: Ahmad Razaq, 31 years, killed from the shelling on Masakin Hanano.
23. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: female Khawla Mohammad Othman, 20 years with 2 children, killed from the rocket shelling on the town.
24. Rural Aleppo - Daret 'Izeh: Mohammad Abdul Rahman Al 'Ajam killed from the shelling on the town.
25-27 - Jam'iyet Al Zahra': 3 unidentified bodies found executed near Qurtabah roundabout:http://youtu.be/XDoIySLoQ1s
28. Bustan Al Qasr: Ahmad Fakhouree killed from the shelling.
29. Halab Al Jadeideh [New Aleppo]: Mohammad Shahoud, 18 years, who was arrested yesterday in front of his house before dawn prayers by the air intelligence [mukhabaraat]. His family received his family today. He was executed with a bullet to the head.
30. Al Zabadiyeh: Mohammad Abu Rawa'ih Ibn Abdul Ghanee Wasubhiyah, 26 years, killed from the indiscriminate shelling.
31. Salah Al Deen: unidentified martyr who was killed by Assad militia gunfire:http://youtu.be/dPXViMqvk-o
32. Al Zabadiyeh: Ahmad Hamwee Bin Taha killed from the shelling.
33. Al Kallaseh: Abdul Rahman Tamer, 36 years with 5 children, killed from the fall of shells on the building near Al Kallaseh police station 08/08/2012.
34. Deir Ezzor: player for the Al Fatwa Al Sabeq club Ziad Mohammad and one of the heroes of the Free Syria Army died in Aleppo from wounds he had sustained 3 days ago.
*Mohammad Salim 'Atr, from Hayyan, was one of the martyrs from the massacre in Al Antharat district from the shelling on Thursday 09/08/2012. He is the second person shown in the video:http://youtu.be/sprn2bRzC6c
*Atallah Mohammad, known as Abu Jihad and one of the heroes of Mos'ab Bin Ameer brigade, from Atmah village, was martyred by shrapnel from a shell from a MiG jet plane on Al Kurah Al Ardiyeh roundabout on 04/08/2012:http://youtu.be/w6OMNGEyidU
*Names of martyrs who fell in Qadee Askar from the shelling near Aghajaq mosque on Wednesday 08/08/2012:
-Mousa Al Omar
-Abdul Qader Jabaseh
-On the day additional martyrs Mohammad Deib Banshee, Abdul Qader Hamdo and Tawfeeq Lababidi were documented.
1. Injured and wounded:
•Halab Al Jadeedeh [New Aleppo]: 5 injured demonstrators and civilians attempted to aid them.
Some of the injured:http://youtu.be/xIdtSyHyWW4
-Young Omar Sawdah injured whose condition is unknown:http://youtu.be/xwqebjWVhow
•Al Hellok: injured from the shelling
•Tareeq Al Bab: a number of inured from the barbaric shelling.
•Salah Al Deen: critical leg injury 18+:http://youtu.be/TdXbtdH_TvE
-Civilian injured with sniper bullets and it is difficult to aid him due to the presence of snipers.http://youtu.be/TYnhXAyhb8I
•Bustan Al Qasr: attempt to aid the critically injured from the shelling:http://youtu.be/eJMfQ4t4ErE
•Al Sha'ar: horrific state of injured: http://youtu.be/d7pl0_WPpTQ
-A young infant girl injured:http://youtu.be/oNbIOC-GxiA
•Al Mashariqah: female child Da'd Haseen Fadawee, 15 years, was critically injured and her 8-year-old sister Tasmeen is missing. The father, Haseen Fadawee, was also injured, in addition to the martyrdom of his child daughter Rayah. The mother is suffering from a nervous breakdown from the occurrences and the shelling.
•Qadee Askar: civilians wounded from the artillery shelling yesterday:http://youtu.be/vC4euSboco8
-A civilian very critically injured:http://youtu.be/Szhav027jw4
2. A young man tortured by the regime army in Salah Al Deen, Aleppo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxDnyN5_nw&feature=em-uploademail
3. Shelling of martyr Abdul Wahed Hanadawee's house:http://youtu.be/B0MHjdEMQLo
4. Al Qaterjee: impact of shelling:http://youtu.be/-fPclevkE70
[04:46:41] Noor B:
5. Masakin Hanano:impact of shelling on a school:http://youtu.be/bbuVcCgofXo
-Shelling of Hanano Lilbaneen school:http://youtu.be/_JJdHJGt7Gk
-Impact of shelling on mosques:http://youtu.be/jUABSpTuetM
-A shell that didn't explode:http://instagram.com/p/OJzpBYvabX
-Impact of shelling:http://youtu.be/yrJyKIqSHEY
6. Salah Al Deen: impact of destruction & devastation:http://youtu.be/HdrDOga5WZA
-Tour in the district:
7. Tareeq Al Bab: impact of shelling:http://youtu.be/iSYxhVayvyM
-Al Helwaniyeh roundabout:
-Place where a massacre occurred:http://instagram.com/p/OJ11JQvadD
8. Al Marjeh: impact of indiscriminate shellingand the destruction of the 5th industrial school:http://youtu.be/Ai4yhZgM5x
9. Al Sikaree: impact of the barbaric shelling:http://youtu.be/JEsdSN9_V9A
10. Masakin Hanano: humanitarian crisis with long power cuts due to the helicopter shelling on the electricity company in the district. There is a lack of transportation and food and great numbers of civilians are fleeing.
11. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: place a shell fell:http://youtu.be/ndmwHFJmAwA
-In the cemetery:http://youtu.be/FvWbB6-jOHY
-Civilian explains the shelling:
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Halab Al Jadeedeh [New Aleppo]: open fire on dementsors after Friday prayers.
2. Al Khaldiyeh: heavy open fire on an evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/cOy6HcVeyC4
Cases of gunfire:
1. Salah Al Deen: clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias.
2. Maysaloon "Wastal Al Mashat": violent clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias and shabeeha stationed in the area.
3. Central prison: clashes on the way to Al Muslamiyeh near the prison.
4. Hanano barracks: sounds of open fire.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
*Continuous shelling starts evartillery night that is ongoing up until dawn the following day, and in some districts is continuous up until the morning and even the afternoon.
1. Masakin Hanano: continuous and intensified shelling that began last night and lasted up until the early hours of the morning and caused civilian casualties:http://youtu.be/R5PdY8ocGak
-Morning: warplane shelling and the fall of a shell on Mohammad Qasar school:http://youtu.be/9ZgvKPXPKqE
-Night: indiscriminate shelling and the fall of 5 artilyery shells.
2. Al Sakhour: continuous shelling.
-Strong shelling on Tareeq Al artilleryakhour and Al Helwaniyeh roundabout with warplanes, as a result causing a number of injuries.
3. Tareeq Al Bab: continuous shelling since yesterday night until dawn today.
-After the afternoon: renewed artillery shelling.
-Warplane shelling on Tareeq Al Bab and Al Helwaniyeh roundabout, causing civilian casualties.
-Shelling from the direction of Jisr Al Mashah.
-Warplanes shell the bakery in Tareeq Al Babm causing many injuries and reports of 11 martyrs, including 2 children.
-House burnt from the shelling and even birds are not spared from the shelling:http://youtu.be/Aiavo2qBg7s
4. Al Sha'arL artillery shelling at dawn and the fall of 2 shells.
-Sounds of shelling at dawn with a power outage:http://youtu.be/9KUaYkfvu8c
5. Al Heidariyah: fall of a shell on Al Heidariyeh roundabout causing smoke to billow.
6. Salah Al Deen: violent tank and artillery shelling.
7. Al Sheikh Fares: indiscriminate shelling on the eastern area and the fall of a shell on a house, causing it to burn:http://youtu.be/SoynLyNnsYw
8. Al Ashrafiyeh: reports of shelling the district and neighbouring Bani Zeid with machine guns and helicopters at noon.
9. Al Mayasar: fall of a shell during Friday rayers causing a martyr and many wounded.
10. Ba'eedein/Al Hellok: warplane shelling on the 2 districts in conjunction with Friday prayers.
-After the afternoon - Al Hellok: renewed shelling, the fall of a shell and reports of injured.
-Reports of dozens of injured from the warplane shelling, mostly civilians.
-Night: shelling near Abdul Mun'am Qasas school that targeted 2 civilian cars, burning one of them, and reports of an increase in the number of martyrs and injured.
11. Bustan Al Qasr: shelling near Badr mosque targeting several civilian houses and the fall of an number of martyrs and dozens of injured.
-Evening after iftaar [breaking fast time]: violent mortar and artillery shelling on Al Kallaseh and neighbouring Bustan Al Qasr with more than 25 shells.
-Night: indiscriminate shelling and the fall of 2 shells on civilian houses.
12. Al Mashariqah: fall of 2 shells near Al Sharq Al Awsat bakery, causing several critical injuries.
13. Karam Al Jabal: violent helicopter shelling in the morning on Al Safa road, adjacent to Al Arqoub roundabout and reports of injured.
14. Bustan Al Zahrah: fall of a number of mortar shells and smoke is billowing from civilian houses.
[04:46:58] Noor B: 15. Al Zabadiyeh: shelling that cost the lives of 2 martyrs.
16. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: artillery and rocket shelling, leading to the martyrdom of a woman and dozens of injured.
17. Rural Aleppo - Daret 'Izeh: violent shelling, leading to the martyrdom of a person and a number of injured.
18. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: shelling during Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/xtP-6oW9imI
-Warplane shelling and columns of smoke billowing from the shelling:http://youtu.be/WlFPZCKq_Pg
-Moment of shelling from warplanes:http://youtu.be/lUcmg8gYjGY
-Shelling causing the destruction of part of the cemetery and burning refrigerators storing food.
-Night: artillery shelling from Manegh military airport and the fall of 6 shells.
19. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: fall of shells near a demonstration: http://youtu.be/tMkReMJL9fY
20. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: warplanes flying overhead for the 2nd time that indiscriminately shell the city.
-Fall of 5 rockets from warplanes.
21. Ikhtareen: warplane shelling.
22. Rural Aleppo - Al Muslamiyeh: the liberated part of the village was shelled from the school of infantry after the Free Syria Army took control. Warplanes shell the surrounding villages.
23. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: shelling on the town and surrounding villages and the fall of more than 10 shells. The shelling is continuous.
24. Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: indiscriminate warplane shelling.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifat- Military aviation flying above and bombing the city with rockets and machine guns.http://youtu.be/gS4TTj25zj4
2. Al Shaar- Helicopters shelling the neighbourhood.http://youtu.be/v28ITVW8XLE
3. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- Helicopters have been hovering above the city sky for over an hour.
4. Masaken Hanano- Military aviation has not stopped flying above and bombing the neighbourhood.http://youtu.be/RHbWW-DrfSo
5. Tanks were seen moving between the neighbourhoods of Aleppo, which are not considered to be currently revolting, like Al Furqan and Nazlet Adonees [Adonees way] at the Faculty of Civil Engineering.
6. Al Jamilieh- A number of tanks were seen passing outside the military court towards the city.
* Al Hamdanieh- The withdrawal of security forces along with their equipment, tanks and infantry recruits from Lababidi
1. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': 3 young men arrests before dawn prayers from in front of Fatimatul Zahra'.
2. Al Jabriyeh: Assad militias arrested 3 people from Al Bab city and in Al Jabriyeh district in Aleppo. They are:
-Alaa Ul Deen Riyad Al Aloush
-Mustafa Riyad Al Aloush
-Khalid Ibn Mohammad Ali Al Karaz
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all.
1. Al Furqan- Crowds of demonstrators took off from Sa’d Al Za’im mosque, in support of uprising cities.
2. Al Sha’ar- Demonstration by the remaining citizenshttp://youtu.be/dclggupKtSE
3. Al Marjeh- http://youtu.be/uXj568FSVUc
4. Al Sikaree- Chants led by a child freedom callerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OFWSUbKmA8&feature=em-uploademail
Reported daytime demonstrations with no video footage- Halab al Jadeedeh, Al Sabeel, Al Hillok, Bani Zeid.
1. Al Muhafatha- Evening demonstration took off from outside Al Sabeel mosque chanting to topple the regime, for freedom and for the martyrshttp://youtu.be/kMg2bWidaOE
2. Halab Al Jadideh- evening demonstration from Al Rahmeh mosque which marched until AlSheikh Omar mosque, chanting for the FSA and demanded the execution of Bashar Al Assadhttp://youtu.be/fWTHKk1uJNA
3. Al Khaldieh- Large evening demonstration chanting to topple the regimehttp://youtu.be/DvFmDZ62_cc
Heavy shooting onto demonstrators:http://youtu.be/cOy6HcVeyC4
4. Al Ashrafieh- Evening demonstration took off in the neighbourhood chanting to stop the blood spill and emphasises the peaceful civil movement.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=414386348598317&set=a.263640197006267.54829.263596030344017&type=1&theater
Reported evening demonstrations with no video footage- Al Sikaree, Bostan Al Qasr.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Kobanee: demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/KfI1p0WzSEo
2. Al Ibzamo: funeral procession for female martyr Khawla Mahmoud Othman:http://youtu.be/7_QLkoa84uY
Demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/R4EQKBgIPCo
3. Mare': 'Friday of Supply With Anti-Aircraft Missiles' demonstration:http://youtu.be/E5RZCnXckZ4
4. Kafar Halab: demonstration from Al Omaree mosque:http://youtu.be/P859DHioXKA
6. Al Atareb-http://youtu.be/cevidr0C_5M
7. Ibeen: demonstration after Friday prayers:
8. Al Safeirah: funeral procession for martyr Mohammad Qana'ah:http://youtu.be/d1VgU_IUZxM
10. Batabo: demonstration from Mousa Bin Naseer mosquee:http://youtu.be/0h0pNwl0bIU
11. Hreitan: demonstration despite the shelling:http://youtu.be/YFMMTk7p8R8
12. Al Halazoun: large demonstration from Al Kbeer mosque:http://youtu.be/VRrO8rErRRc
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Ratyan.
1. Manbej: demonstration in Al Saha Al 'Ameh [main square], martyr Mohammad Bareem square. The demonstration was broadcasted live:http://youtu.be/12uILT3zOXk
2. Dabeq: large demonstration:http://youtu.be/jzsdZz4NlZQ
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Ihteimalat.
1. The Free Syria Army aid a civilian wounded by a sniper:http://youtu.be/MC5_B_bCrps
2. A mother bids farewell to her martyred son Haytham Hamsho:http://youtu.be/1kusCWlnOfs
Delayed videos and news:
1. Halab Al Jadeideh [New Aleppo]: evening demonstration from Thursday. Freedom-callers reached Al Neiwatawan.http://youtu.be/ODDsbIEa6e8
Summary for 10/08/2012
Friday of Supply With Anti-Aircraft Missiles
Number of arrests: 6
Number of martyrs: 33 in addition to a martyr from Deir Ezzor
Number of protests: 31 demonstrations in 28 places. (In the city: 12 in 12 places. In the suburbs: 17 in 16 places)
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 2
Number of cases of opening fire: 4
Number of shelled places: 26
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 6
Number of defections: 0