Saturday, August 4, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 03/08/2012
Friday of 'Deir Ezzor - Victory is Coming from the East'
*Rural Aleppo - Saharah: a new massacre committed by the regime from the continuous shelling of more than 2 hours, which lead to the martyrdom of 3 people from the same family, in addition to the rest of the family members being critically injured, and the martyrdom of another young man:
1. 'Mahmoud Ahmad Ibrahim Deibo', 9 years.
2. Female 'Aisha Ahmad Ibrahim Deibo', 16 years.
3. Deraa: female 'Maryam Abdul Qader Al 'Atmee' from Al Sanameen, 48 years.
4. 'Mohammad Raef Abdul Hameed', 19 years.
5. Female 'Fattoum Ahmad Ibrahim Deibo', 75 years.
In addition, great material damage was caused to residents.
A clip of the massacre:http://youtu.be/0p0Sh57Bsl0
6. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: 'Jawdat Abeed' martyred in a Turkish hospital where he was being treated for an injury he had sustained from regime forces.
7. Salah Al Deen: young 'Mohammad Attar', member of the Free Syria Army who obtained his general secondary education certificate a few days ago.
8. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: female 'Sabah Mohammad Ma'mo' martyred from the shelling.
9. Rural Aleppo - Ibeen: 'Hameed Ali Al Nayef', 26 years, martyred from the shelling in Salah Al Deen:http://youtu.be/81eHS4qXfOo
10-11. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': two bodies of a man and a child of around 12 years were found with their hands tied on the main road in Al Mihlaq Al Thalith. There were signs of torture and blood was flowing from them.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=408353255887469&set=a.167728499949947.41621.167323373323793&type=1&relevant_count=1
12. Rural Aleppo - Al Qanater: 'Khadr Al Ahmad', 35 years, martyred during clashes with a convoy heading to Aleppo at Jisr Barqoum.
13. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: 'Mostafa Al Shoun', martyred during clashes in Salah Al Deen on 02/08/2012.
14. Rural Aleppo - Manegh: 'Abdul Ghanee Basheer', 48 years and with 8 children, was martyred from a sniper bullet from Manegh airport.
15. Al Akramiyeh: 'Mohammad Nabhan Attar' martyred from the shelling on Salah Al Deen.
16. Salah Al Deen: a civilian body found in the district 03/08/2012:http://youtu.be/ls7Tes8C4bk
17. Tadef/Tareeq Al Bab: 'Mohammad Al Haj Ali Ibn Mostafa' with 4 children, martyred from a shrapnel injury he had sustained in his stomach.
18. Karam Al Jabal: soldier 'Mostafa Ibn Ali Halabiyeh' martyred while he attempted to defect from Assad battalions.
19-26. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': summary execution of 8 people who were handcuffed at 3am on 03/08/2012 facing Al Riyadh hospital in the park opposite:http://youtu.be/eQxyy42I_Fg
1. Wounded and injured:
•Al Sha'ar: injuries from the violent shelling:http://youtu.be/sK715Th5nIY
Clip of one of the wounded:http://youtu.be/H0CZfwj-i9I
2. Salah Al Deen: pictures of destruction:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.345830982164541.81799.342632175817755&type=1
Impact of destruction and and a house that was greatly damaged:http://youtu.be/c8xGckYMhLY
The state of residential houses from the shelling at Al Hurriyeh roundabout:http://youtu.be/BX77HRqIvbM
Al Sharqiyeh [eastern] road and great destruction:http://youtu.be/ixRQO3stH2g
Impact of the violent shelling on Al Qaneitrah school 01/08/2012:http://youtu.be/kjYEr1fDw8A
3. Rural Aleppo - Qabtan Al Jabal: impact of shelling and destruction on the town:http://youtu.be/SETcllsVGd4
4. Al Sha'ar: residents flee in great numbers from the district and the old transportation [al muwasalat al qadeemeh.]
Cases of gunfire:
1. Al Furqan: violent clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias.
2. Saif Al Dowleh: violent clashes near Nadi Al Dabbat [officers club.]
3. Al Martini/Al Maridian: violent clashes in the district, at Al Kurah Al Ardiyeh and at the immigration building.
4. Share' Al Neel: clashes and heavy gunfire in Dar Al Shakhrah area and Tishreen road.
5. Al Maridian: extension of clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias at the rear door of Al Maridian hotel.
-Violent clashes continue in the area.
6. Al Itha'ah: clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad militias. The Free Syria Army encircle the radio building.
7. Telephone aerial: clashes and explosions at the headquarters of political security and a spread of shabeeha [regime thugs] and sniper shooters in the surrounding districts and in Al Ibrah area and Sa'd Allah square. Some soldiers theew their weapons and fled from places they were guarding out of fear the extension of clashes.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
1. Salah Al Deen: many injured from the warplane shelling.
-Warplanes resume shelling on Salah Al Deen and Saif Al Dowleh and are overhead most rebel districts of Aleppo.
Moment a plane passed overhead the photographer and fired a shell:http://youtu.be/zrLdgaoC7y8
-Violent and continuous shelling from tanks and warplane artillery and a great number of houses destroyed.
Smoke billowing from the shelling:http://youtu.be/XDiWxBsP5Xw
2. Saif Al Dowleh: warplanes shell Salah Al Deen and Saif Al Dowleh and there are many injured in Salah Al Deen as a result of this. Military warplanes contribute Assad battalions in bombing the Free Syria Army with heavy machine guns.
3. Al Sikaree: warplanes throw bombs indiscriminately.
4. Al Ashrafiyeh: helicopters overhead with clear sounds of gunfire from machine guns from the helicopters.
5. Al A'thamiyeh: violent clashes and gunfire.
6. Al Zabadiyeh: shelling on Saif Al Dowleh and Al Zabadiyeh from warplanes:http://youtu.be/hnUfUDdfsn0
7. Al Sakhour: indiscriminate artillery shelling on residential houses.
8. Al Firdous: indiscriminate artillery shelling on residential houses and many injured.
9. Al Kallaseh: fall of shells near Al Subhan mosque and there is a state of panic and fear among residents.
-After midnight: helicopters shell and there is a state of panic and residents fleeing their homes.
10. Al Sikaree: violent shelling after midnight.
*Large fires from the shelling and a factories or plants was hit and it is thought to have contained flammable substances. The fire lasted for a long time and no clear information has been received about its whereabouts exactly:http://youtu.be/KxtPCCo5Kh8
11. Rural Aleppo - Al Saharah: violent shelling on the town:http://youtu.be/fJzwY_gMPpI
12. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: indiscriminate shelling from the 46th regiment.http://youtu.be/IV38fiE2aGg
*Northern suburbs: violent shelling on the towns and cities of Aleppo suborns for more than an hour and up until midnight from warplanes and there are reports of injuries.
13. Rural Aleppo - Mayer: warplanes shell in the northern suburbs the towns of Mayer and Kafeen.
14. Rural Aleppo - Kafeen: warplanes shell in the northern suburbs the towns of Mayer and Kafeen.
15. Rural Aleppo Tel Rif'at: warplane shelling on the outskirts of the city and no reported injuries.
16. Rural Aleppo - Kafarnouran: violent shelling from the 46th regiment:http://youtu.be/2auE8q3BqEw
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1-2. Salah Al Deen and Saif Al Dowleh: warplanes shell the two districts and are overhead most rebel districts of Aleppo:http://youtu.be/0GZqG0GB4Js
3. Al Ashrafiyeh: helicopters flying overhead with clear sounds of gunfire from machine guns.
4. Al Hamdaniyeh: a convoy of tanks protected by warplanes passed from Al Mawt roundabout.
5. Al Furqan/Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo]: 3 tanks passed from in front of police houses on Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo] highway.
6. Rural Aleppo - Qabtan Al Jabal: helicopters flying overhead the village:http://youtu.be/BsI-dt7Nzpw
7. Nazlet Adonis: tanks pass and head to the municipal stadium.
8. Al Itha'ah: 3 tanks stationed, one near Al Hareeree mosque and 2 around the radio buildings.
9. Al Maridian: helicopters fly overhead Al Maridian and a number of other districts in Aleppo.
10. Al Furqan and Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo]: helicopters fly overhead and towards the heated areas and shell.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom-callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Salah Al Deen, Aleppo suburbs and the districts being shelled, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Masakin Hanano: demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/_1bwNzAHwf8
2. Al Furqan: demonstration after Friday prayers from Sa'd mosque:http://youtu.be/idCcVgWMoPs
3. Al Sakhour: large demonstration after Friday prayers at Al Nafourah roundabout:http://youtu.be/p9qb3kkH_Zs
4. Aqeewal/Qadee Askar square: demonstration after Friday prayers from Aqeewal that joined with freedom-callers from Bab Al Hadeed and read Qadee Askar square:http://youtu.be/ky6iwxn6NiY
Bab Al Hadeed:http://youtu.be/wM_j5tzh2ds
A freedom-caller whose disability in his leg did not hinder him:http://youtu.be/75jLl3vpxOk
Prayers from a freedom-caller and raising the revolution flag high:http://youtu.be/f3lzDbe0tck
5. Al Sha'ar: very large demonstration in the square:http://youtu.be/LkoZA0zPPyE
A great atmosphere of the freedom-callers:http://youtu.be/KGh1IZ0dONM
Large demonstration and the revolution flag passing between the hands of freedom-callers:http://youtu.be/zVI0b_VmqnY
6. Tareeq Al Bab: large demonstration after Friday prayers from ABdullah Bin Mas'oud mosque:http://youtu.be/OZUpE7BGdqA
7. Al Sheikh Fares: large demonstration after Friday prayers from in front of Al Sheikh Fares mosque:http://youtu.be/ElfznL80gBc
Reported daytime demonstrations with no video footage- Al Hellok, Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo], Al Maghayer, Al Firdous, Saif Al Dowleh.
1. Al Hellok: evening demonstration-
To the tunes of Qashoush's revolution song from Hama:http://youtu.be/pRN6TKb260U
2. Al Sha'ar: large demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]-
In Freedom Square:http://youtu.be/p_gXlvHCz94
Prayers of freedom-callers:http://youtu.be/bcsfpmg4B68
3. Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo]: evening demonstration from Al Rahmeh mosque:http://youtu.be/2kobg7vdB5A
Trajectory of crowds of freedom-callers:http://youtu.be/-VCbKgzFdbc
4. Masakin Hanano: large evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/mtZSzivhPw4
5. Qadee Askar: large evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/5NShEBgLOuA
6. Al Khaldiyeh: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Al Ghofran mosque:http://youtu.be/ghXke6HcAo8
Rows of freedom-callers:http://youtu.be/OvVINRWP2aw
7. Tareeq Al Bab: evening demonstration-http://youtu.be/17wG-sjqNFI
Reported evening demonstrations with no footage- Al A'thamiyeh, Al Haidariyeh/Al Hellok, Al Sikaree, Al Furqan, Al Mayasar, Aqeeqal/Qadee Askar square, Al Sakhour.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Kobanee: demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/m9vIEuAGM7M
2. Batabo: demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/Zt5osEdtY_A
3. Al Ibzamo: demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/jEGKah5JAHc
4. Mare': large demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/FhqEIyk3EjY
5. Kafar Naseh: demonstration after Friday prayers in the western suburbs:http://youtu.be/pL3f7WFSUo0
6. Daret 'Izeh: demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/DbE8BzVUWtI
7. Hreitan: demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/xEcRWNw26Us
8. Anadan: demonstration after Friday prayers comprised of the remaining residents of the city:http://youtu.be/6jCXT5ScG4o
9. Al Basouteh: large demonstration of the village in Afreen:http://youtu.be/zzJ7wLuf30Y
10. Ibeen: funeral procession for martyr 'Hameed Ali Al Nayef.'http://youtu.be/81eHS4qXfOo
11. Al Atareb: demonstration after Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/8amiWXTnKxU
Reported daytime demonstrations with no video footage- Kafar Halab, Ratyan.
1. Kafarnaya: evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/INUM4Owy598
2. Dabeq: evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/kEvzsjSOOGw
3. Manbej: large demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/HE5JxO55JyY
4. Tel Rif'at: large demonstration:http://youtu.be/nkPxvraaTOo
5. Kafarnaseh: evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/HYvNDFDTSc0
6. Azaaz: very large demonstration:http://youtu.be/rFL-pf5G6JM
Reported evening demonstrations with no footage: Al Sikariyah Al Kabeirah, Tadef, Sandee.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Al Tawheed brigade clean the streets in the presence of Ahmad Zeidan and Al Jazeera:http://youtu.be/Gfqe0L-mTo0
2. Tareeq Al Bab: campaign of decorating the district with independence flags:http://youtu.be/ChNjQmZbyug
1-2. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: defection of Paratrooper Colonel 'Anas Al Alawee' and his son First Lieutenant 'Ali Al Alawee':http://youtu.be/IV7R69kPB0A
3. Defection of pilot 'Mahmoud Khasarah' from the ranks of the criminal security branch in Aleppo and his safe arrival to Turkey with the assistance of heroes of the Free Syria Army in Aleppo.
Delayed videos and news:
1. Masakin Hanano: evening demonstration yesterday:http://youtu.be/NvsVgAujZtA
2. Al Sha'ar: other videos from the very large evening demonstration yesterday:http://youtu.be/PvN7LnrOkZY
3. Al Ashrafiyeh: very large demonstration yesterday night:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=457006014332521&set=a.446465362053253.105759.445188832180906&type=1&theater
Summary for 03/08/2012 Friday of 'Deir Ezzor - Victory is Coming from the East':
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 25 in addition to a martyr from Al Sanameen in Deraa. Number of protests: 49 in 39 demonstration spots (in the city: 27 demonstrations in 18 areas, in the suburbs: 22 demonstrations in 21 areas.)
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 2
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 7
Number of shelled places: 16
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 10
Number of defections: 3