Saturday, August 18, 2012
18/08/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 18/08/2012 up until 8pm
Summary for 18/08/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 14
Number of protests: 1
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 1
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 6
Number of shelled places: 17
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 5
Number of defections: 0
1. Unidentified martyr in Salah Al Deen who was killed by shabeeha [regime thugs] whose body was burnt:http://youtu.be/OqKsasRK37M
2. Rural Aleppo - Batabo/Salah Al Deen: Noor Sheikh Al Danah, killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
3. Rural Aleppo - Batabo/Salah Al Deen: Riyadh Al Ghadban, killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
4. Salah Al Deen: Sa'eid Ghazal 'Abu Muhannad', killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
5. Salah Al Deen: Mohammad Ghazal, killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
*Manbej massacre: warplane shelling on the market, that caused a number of martryrs and casualties. Initial reports claim that 12 martyrs fell, and the following names and videos have been received:
6. Abdul Fattah Mohammad, killed in Turky after his attempt to transfer there to be treated:http://youtu.be/cHNLIpluiYs
7. Hassan Banshee:http://youtu.be/DleXMGREK9c
8. Female 'Um Ramee', mother of the female martyr Lena Al Saleem. The family of the martyr refused to allow her to be recorded to the the severity of harm on her body:http://youtu.be/u0is0xPgTCU
-The martyrs's blood in the road:http://youtu.be/jn0A9M8e7Gw
9. Female Lena Al Saleem
10. Mohammad Mazen Dalee
11. Hassan Al Saweidee
12. Emad (surname unknown thus far.)
13. Unidentified martyr.
14. One of the unidentified martyrs:http://youtu.be/qSHsuC8AnFs
*Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: the bodies of 3 children from the Danoun family reached from the massacre that occurred in the city. They are: female child Amar Sameer Danoun, Shahdo Adeib Danoun and Amina Adeib Danoun:http://youtu.be/-ukJ7fjGrX8
-Buring the child martyr Shahdo Adeib Danoun, 8 years:http://youtu.be/q6W4v0HWvb4
-Burying the female child Amina Adeib Danoun, no older than 4:http://youtu.be/nEN8AAmK6iY
-Body of child martyr Hameidah AL Haseen:http://youtu.be/49cbAxoTiI0
1. Wounded and injured-
•Al Sikaree: casualties from the artillery shelling on Al Wakalat road.
•Rural Aleppo - Manbej: reports of dozens of martyrs and casualties due to the shelling of Al Sha'bee market with MiG planes.
-Some of the casualties:http://youtu.be/3Vc5JhYwGxs
-Casualties from the shelling:http://youtu.be/7pV40cGJNAw
-Attempts to transport casualties and treat them:http://youtu.be/qSHsuC8AnFs
-A casualty with an amputated leg:http://youtu.be/-Qc1VujRNeE
-Two young men who area casualties:http://youtu.be/rCb-Ds8C4A0
-Attempts to aid the casualties:http://youtu.be/yDxX5LIJjTo
2. Al Sikaree: destruction of houses from the shelling at dawn:http://youtu.be/uWg2uTmpeDc
3. Ba'eidein: impact of destruction from the barbaric Assad militia shelling, including the copulate destruction of houses:http://youtu.be/oCqP_ASkZJg
4. Al Sha'ar: complete destruction of a building due to 2 shells falling from warplanes during Friday prayers:http://youtu.be/eaFPhOTFLUc
5. Al Zabadiyeh: impact of shelling on a house in Tal'et Al Zabadiyeh:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151172898356257.492808.369824846256&type=1
6. Saif Al DOwleh: Amina mosque minaret completely damaged:http://youtu.be/_6si7szkYJE
7. Tareeq Al Bab: civilians suffer from the power outage, and the company refuses to repair itself, due to the Assad regime wanting to force residents to flee and leave their houses.
8. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Assad militia armoured vehicles between fields and farms steal crops on a daily basis:http://youtu.be/cwUQsMO83B0
-An armoured vehicles on its watt from a checkpoint heading towards crops to steal them:http://youtu.be/AnK1bDQUXgg
9. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: a bomb that fell but did not explode that is estimated to weigh 150 kilograms:http://youtu.be/L50kub6gvS0
-Impact of the renewed shelling today:http://youtu.be/i6S6keh5N7Y
-Residents fleeing from the shelling:http://youtu.be/CaWPpAbC4P4
10. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: impact of the barbaric warplane shelling on the market and its surroundings:http://youtu.be/hv0X7TaoOAU
-Blood of the martyrs:http://youtu.be/uzzVFcjdgpQ
*Important delayed videos-
-Rural Aleppo - impact of shelling on a mosque and retrieving bodies from under the rubble 14/08/2012:http://youtu.be/gsnRcAhGZe8
-Bustan Al Qasr: video from 06/08/2012 showing the fall of a shell near Sakar mosque that resulted in critical injuries between residents living in the buildings and passers-by:http://youtu.be/BNV83Npll84
Cases of gunfire:
1. Al Jamiliyeh: clashes and heavy sounds of gunfire around the military court and the military hospital in the morning.
2. Al Feed: clashes and gunfire in the area.
3. Al Mashariqah: clashes in the district.
4. Jisr'asan: clashes between the military checkpoints and brigades of the Free Syria Army, after a military convoy belonging to the Assad regime attempted to enter Aleppo from Al Jisr.
5. Salah Al Deen: continuous clashes in the district.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
Aleppo city in the morning: sounds of shelling heard, followed by sounds of buildings being demolished, that were not caused by artillery or tank bombs.
1. Al Sikaree: shelling at dawn and the fall of a shell near Zaki Al Jum'ah school and one in Al Wadi Al Akhdar school near the railway and houses. The shelling is continuous and damaged a number of buildings surrounding Al Fara'ee mosque. There were casualties from the artillery shelling on Al Wakalat road.
2. Bustan Al Qasr" violent shelling near Badr mosque at dawn.
3. Al Feed: renewed shelling near the municipal stadium in Tal'et Al Feed.
4. Saif Al Dowleh: shelling in the morning.
-Moment a shell fell from a warplane:http://youtu.be/_v_N1entbT4
5. Bustan Al Zahra': shellingg at a rate of a shell every half an hour in the morning, and reports of 2 buildings destroyed.
-Continued shelling in the early hours of the morning.
6. Old Aleppo - Al Qaseileh: artillery shelling on a number of districts adjacent to the justice palace, where more than 12 fells on Al Mileh square and 4 fell on Al Qadeileh district. Great material damage was caused from the shelling.
7. Bab Jnein: fall of a shell on Bab Jnein and smoke rising from in front of Ameer hotel.
8. Al Itha'ah: continued shelling in the morning.
9. Karam Al Qaterjee: shelling in the morning:http://youtu.be/-eFjBaer-uE
10. Al Sakhour: reports of the destruction of a number of houses from the barbaric shelling by Assad militias.
11. Al Mayasar: Abu Kanjo bakery was targeted for the second time in the district. Great material damage was due only due to the collapse of two-story buildings around the bakery. The helicopter shelling is continues on the district with heavy machine guns.
12. Al Sha'ar: violent shelling that targeted a residential buildings, and reports of an increase in the number of martyrs. Martyrs are still being retrieved from under the rubble.
-Helicopters pounding the district:http://youtu.be/gehihIy9CyQ
13. Tareeq Al Bab: indiscriminate shelling on the district, including on the water tanks opposite Arwet Bin Al Zabeir mosque from Assad forces.
14. Rural Aleppo - Talhaideh: MiG planes shell the village in the southern suburbs with rockets, that lead to a number of casualties, one of which being critical.
15. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: warplanes flying overhead Azaaz early that shell the farmland without damage, but causing terror and fear to women and children. Civilians rush to exit to city in fear of another massacre being committed by the regime.
16. Rural Aleppo - Anadan: warplanes shell with a number of rockets, and reports of some casualties and material damage.
17. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: warplane shelling on the city and the market.
-Warplanes resume shelling Al Bakar was Saraya school, with the knowledge that it is sheltering a number of displaced families.
-Shells targeting the heart of the city:http://youtu.be/EfiTz6iuTVc
*Al Neirab: warplane shelling during the battle at Al Neirab airport:http://youtu.be/tr9THuW4gk0
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: warplanes overhead:http://youtu.be/gg9cGUjzmSQ
2. New Aleppo [Halab Al Jadeideh]: helicopters hovered above the district at low altitudes and then landed inside the Assad academy.
3. Jisr Assan: cashes between the military checkpoint and Free Syria Army brigades, after a military convoy belonging to the Assad regime attempted to enter Aleppo from Al Jisr.
4. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: warplanes overhead pound the city and cause a massacre, that claimed the lives of martyrs and caused casualties who are in critical conditions:http://youtu.be/cyjvrJh437c
5. Al Sha'ar: helicopters overhead:http://youtu.be/gehihIy9CyQ
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom-callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Salah Al Deen, Aleppo suburbs and the districts being shelled, as well as to condemn the massacre in Azaaz and persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
Reported demonstrations with no footage- New Aleppo [Halab Al Jadeideh.]
Peaceful revolutionary actvities:
1. Saif Al Dowleh: Free Syria Army members clear the streets of the district in times of rest between battles:http://youtu.be/pYuzz5BhR00
1. Announcement by the executive office to the free lawyers of Aleppo"http://youtu.be/gB59MgJXqyU