Thursday, August 2, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
*It should be noted that the cut off communications in Aleppo and its suburbs made it difficult for specific information to be sent.
1. Bostan Al Qasr: 'Mohammad Rajab Haydar Mushabat' martyred from the indiscriminate shelling.
2. Rural Aleppo - Al Tawameh: 'Mohammad Mahmoud Othman' head of Fajr Al Thawrah battalion. He was riding in a taxi with 3 others from Anajareh and they were stopped by a shabeeha [regime thug] Kafarnaha checkpoint. Clashes occurred causing the martyrdom of Mohammad and the injury of his companions yesterday at noon 31/07/2012.
3. Tareeq Al Bab: 'Abdul Naser' martyred from the shelling.http://youtu.be/LmpbfxShixM
4. Tareeq Al Bab: 'Ahmad Mahmoud Sheikho' martyred from the shelling.http://youtu.be/LmpbfxShixM
5. Tareeq Al Bab: 'Haseen Abdul Rahman Aloush' martyred from the shelling.http://youtu.be/LmpbfxShixM
6. Deir Jamal/Tareeq Al Bab: 'Mohammad Ahmad Aboush', 50 years, martyred from the shelling. He was originally from Deir Jamal:http://youtu.be/w4-2Y3COXeY
7. Tareeq Al Bab: 'Mohammad Masree' martyred from the shelling.
8. Salah Al Deen: 'Adee Badr Al Deen Ka'keh' martyred from the shelling:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=346273545454623&set=a.149447628470550.37538.140611186020861&type=1&theater
9. Al Kallaseh: female' Muna Katibah' martyred from the shelling on Al Yarmouk school.
10. Salah Al Deen: 'Hassan Dalal' martyred from the shelling on Al Asrah road.
11. Aleppo - 'Hassan Subhu Abdul Shaghal' martyred while trying to liberate Al Saliheen police station yesterday.
12. Al Sakhour: unidentified martyr who was killed by shabeeha [regime thugs] of the Baree family yesterday:http://youtu.be/cdKf3jeF1oM
13. Al Sakhour: unidentified martyr who was killed by shabeeha [regime thugs] of the Baree family yesterday:http://youtu.be/3r0UdlDXYWE
14. Aleppo/Harasta: 'Mohammad Umran Tah Ma'rawee', 19 years and from Aleppo and a soldier, martyred by Assad militias in Harasta hospital 30/07/2012.
15. Al Jaloum/strike in the prison: 'Mohammad Adeeb Talee' martyred from a wound he had sustained during the strike in the prison on 27/07/2012. He had 2 wives and 13 children. His funeral procession took plae in front of Al Firdous cemetery.
16. Al Kallaseh: female 'Hanan Mohammad Ranash' martyred from the shelling. She had fled from Homs with her 5 children.
17. Deraa Al Mahatah [Deraa station]/Tel Rif'at: pioneer 'Mohammad Abdul Qader Al Dahee' whose funeral procession took place in Tel Rifat, was martyred today from wounds he had sustained during the liberation of Anadan checkpoint. He was originally from Deraa Al Mahata:http://youtu.be/UnfKsrEzWH8
*Video of martyr 'Husam Armanazee':http://youtu.be/Q_FjUGOJuL0
1. Salah Al Deen: impact of violent warplane shelling:http://youtu.be/_M1ZoCVStuQ
Impact of indiscriminate and continuous shelling from yesterday:http://youtu.be/AHmQ5qkCtp0
Even schools are affected by the shelling:http://youtu.be/oiaeFQd7EJ0
Urgent: the state of the district as a result of the continuous shelling:http://youtu.be/a6SHKTrxWgs
2. Al Sikaree: impact of indiscriminate and violent shelling:http://youtu.be/z4myXQN1HKI
Destruction of residential houses and buildings:http://youtu.be/NPdMHozTGi0
3. Al Kallaseh: impact of violent shelling on residential buildings:http://youtu.be/A-UaI-K0OeM
Impact of the heavy shelling last night in Freedom Square [Sahet Al Ahraar] in front of the bread oven:http://youtu.be/HqrnZuI77C0
*Impact of burnt buildings that were indiscriminately shelled. Residents called for the fire to be put out but no one responded, which lead to the burning of buildings and the spread of fire to surrounding buildings:http://youtu.be/CshHK3-onpE
4. Al Mashahed: impact of shelling in one of the residential houses:http://youtu.be/pdDC2fj-BHo
The situation 29/07/2012http://youtu.be/5Ywj2e-agXY
5. Saif Al Dowleh: impact of shelling:http://youtu.be/GqqN0kuj_U0
6. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: impact of shelling on the town and testimonies of residents:http://youtu.be/IgQMEm8AHBA
7. A cut-off of all types of communications (mobile and fixed) and most internet servers to most districts of Aleppo.
8. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: regime shells used against residents:http://youtu.be/5v8eMrWbvRQ
Cases of gunfire
1. Maysaloon: heavy gunfire in Al Farafarah whose source is not specifically known.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
1. Salah Al Deen: continued shelling and the fall of indiscriminate shells during the footage:http://youtu.be/__9z92PJCgw
Urgent: Continued shelling even at the school and Salah Al Deen roundabout during the footage:http://youtu.be/PAbw3hsbono
Impact of shelling and moment one of the shells fell:http://youtu.be/qrI5Nr494QM
Evening: fall of 2 shells and communications remain cut off in most districts of Aleppo.
*Moment a shell fell yesterday:http://youtu.be/u3nCbmM9bFc
2. Al Sikaree: rocket shelling in the morning.
3. Al Mashahed: fall of a shell on the district.
4. Rural Aleppo - Handarat: warplanes shell during a battle of Handarat on the way to Hreitan.http://youtu.be/R0wxdCMx0nA
5. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: warplane shelling and a cut-off of communications to the city, which made it difficult to receive precise details.http://youtu.be/AP5gOfpK1JY
6. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: renewed violent artillery shelling from the 46th regiment and the fall of more than 15 shells on houses amid electricity being cut off.
7. Rural Aleppo - Ibeen: indiscriminate shelling from the 46th regiment.http://youtu.be/BvfKaJsSwgY
A massacre committed against residents from the indiscriminate shelling.
*Shelling from yesterday night on Al Kallaseh:http://youtu.be/hz0kXeJPMO4
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan/way to Handarat: MiGs overhead: http://youtu.be/Tg0Y6ld4sZE
2. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: warplanes overhead shell the city:http://youtu.be/AP5gOfpK1JY
*Highway between Aleppo and Latakia: many military convoys of tanks heading to Aleppo: http://youtu.be/5jjSJvabER8
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo
All the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Tel Rif'at: funeral procession for pioneer and hero 'Mohammad Abdul Qader Al Dahee'. He was originally from Deraa Al Mahatah:http://youtu.be/nyqkUdZU_a8
Funeral prayers for the martyr:http://youtu.be/JJFCfCYRUiY
2. Deir Jamal: funeral procession for 'Mohammad Ahmad Aboush' who was killed in a massacre in Tareeq Al Bab:http://youtu.be/LicuCVtEvSk
Funeral prayers for the martyr:http://youtu.be/ymGufxB5C0U
Ibeen: evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/EFyP9cEXqNA
4. Mare': large demonstration:http://youtu.be/CP4pTCnlYmE
Reported demonstrations with no footage: Baza'ah.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Halab Al Qadeemah [Old Aleppo]: sticking awareness leaflets on the walls-
Bab Al Hadeed:http://youtu.be/xvLxRqLUsaE
1. Rural Aleppo - Jarablus: defection of the head of the military security sort-out facility in Jarablus and first assistant Ibrahim Al Hamad.http://youtu.be/cFxLMJNvfkM
1. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Brigadier General Mostafa Al Sheikh in Al Atareb:http://youtu.be/ZCzYmavNbg8
Delayed news and videos:
1. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: wounded in the ranks of Al Tawheed brigade as a result of the battle of Hreitan and Anadan barracks [Thaknat Hreitan - Anadan]:http://youtu.be/cwCk4wwP6w8
Summary for 01/08/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 16, 2 of whom were martyred a few days ago whose names were just received and in addition to a martyr from Deraa Al Mahatah.
Number of protests: 5
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 1
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 1
Number of shelled places: 7
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 3
Number of defections: 1