Saturday, August 11, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 11/08/2012
Summary for 11/08/2012:
Number of arrests: 2
Number of martyrs: 21, in addition to a martyr from Idlib, Tarmanein, who was killed in Salah Al Deen.
Number of protests: 4
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 2
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 7
Number of shelled places: 13
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 5
Number of defections: 0
1. Salah Al Deen: body of a woman who was killed by snipers was retrieved:http://youtu.be/MIDXnvxnnow
2. Al Musharaqah: female child Raya Jaseen Fadawee, 12 years, killed from the shelling.
3. Al Musharaqah: Haseen Fadawee died from an injury he had sustained from the shelling.
4. Bustan Al Qasr: Mohammad Fawzee Farhan killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen:
5. Halab Al Jadeideh [New Aleppo]: Firas Hawout, 23 years, died from an injury he had sustained from army gunfire during a demonstration yesterday:http://youtu.be/pS71AiOfn8k
6. Al Sakhour: female Ibtisam Rastam, 38 years, killed from the rocket shelling in Faret Al Thurah in Sakhour.
7. Al Hellok: Anadan Youzabashee, 26 years, killed from a shell that fell near Ibn Seina school.
8. Al Zabadiyeh: Radwan, known as Abu Jameel, 40 years, killed from sniper bullets at Al Kurah Al Ardiyeh roundabout.
9-10. Old Aleppo: 2 unidentified martyrs who are heavily disfigured near Al Nufous school in Al Saba' Bahrat.
*Air intelligence [mukhabaraat] in Aleppo raid the house of martyr teacher Sa'd-Allah Reihawee and arrested his sons Mahmoud and Mazen. They were executed by a firing squad and their bodies were found handcuffed a day after their arrest-
11. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': father Sa'd-Allah Reihawee, found with his 2 arrested sons at Al Maliyeh roundabout after their arrest:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258355144276510&set=a.170351026410256.31186.169666813145344&type=1&theater
12. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': son Mazen Sa'd-Udeen Reihawee, 22 years, found with his arrested brother and father at Al Maliyeh roundabout after their arrest:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258355144276510&set=a.170351026410256.31186.169666813145344&type=1&theater
13. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': son Mahmoud Sa'd-Udeen Reihawee, 18 years, found with his arrested brother and father at Al Maliyeh roundabout after their arrest:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258355144276510&set=a.170351026410256.31186.169666813145344&type=1&theater
14. Rural Aleppo - Manegh/way to the airport: unidentified martyr who was driving his family Hameido on their way back from Aleppo. He was killed from airport army gunfire.
15. Rural Aleppo - Kafar Jamrah: Mohammad Abdul Azeez Al Mustafa, with a child, killed in an ambush by Assad militias.
16. Rural Aleppo - Al Jeineh/Salah Al Deen: hero Mahmoud Eido Abdulhay, 26 years and from Tareq Ibn Ziad brigade, was killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.http://youtu.be/QKS6vhHTEtw
17. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan - Bashakwee: Mohammad Za'zou', 26 years, killed from a shell that targeted a car from Al Sijn [prison] checkpoint.
18. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan - Bashakwee: Abdullal Za'zou', 30 years, killed from a shell that targeted a car from Al Sijn [prison] checkpoint.
19. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: Mahmoud Mohammad Musawwak, 49 years, killed from the shelling on the town.
20. Salah Al Deen: Ahmad Al Haseen killed from sniper gunfire.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=194548397343149&set=a.128540500610606.24289.100003639699178&type=1&theater
21. Halab Al Jadeideh [New Aleppo]: Abdulrahman Al Khadr, 17 years, died from an injured he had sustained in his head during a demonstration yesterday in New Aleppo:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=452105108145596&set=a.224087154280727.57362.224074560948653&type=1&theater
22. Idlib - Tarmaneen/Salah Al Deen: hero Majed Mohammad Abdul Azeez from Tarmaneen town in Idlib was killed while defending his people in Salah Al Deen.
*2 latest names documented from massacre committed by the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] on Friday 10/08/2012:
1. Wounded and injured:
•Amputation of a good of a person who was injured from the shelling in a field hospital in Aleppo:http://youtu.be/_SqITQHI61U
•Doctors aid the injured in the field hospital, despite the lack of medical staff:http://youtu.be/oz3j6B55mQE
•Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: a great number of casualties from the barbaric shelling on the town, in addition to another martyr.
2. Old Aleppo - Bab Al Nasr - Al Saweiqah: destruction of a house from the shelling:http://youtu.be/g1UVvuT3xs8
3. Al Firdous: impact of shelling in from of schools:http://youtu.be/HdzjbOAdZ-I
-Shells pedestructionesidential buildings:http://youtu.be/IxywwQZXMS0
4. Bustan Al Qasr: impact of shelling and place a rocket fell in the park of the district:http://youtu.be/BK2qEV1VrDE
-Impact of destruction on residential buildings:http://youtu.be/dFSM9MYDNek
5. Salah Al Deen: shells bombing the district from the Assad army:http://youtu.be/Qm6P7KIKWjg
-Impact of destruction inside Khalid Bin Al Waleed mosque:http://youtu.be/OLMiMhq2JMU
-Impact of destruction from the indiscriminate and violent shelling on the district and residential buildings:http://youtu.be/RykEjGrvwY0
6. Masakin Hanano: even schools are not spared from the shelling:http://youtu.be/_20SW48YeDw
7. Eastern districts: civilians who remain from Al Sakhour, Masakin Hanano, Al Heidariyeh, Tareeq Al Bab and their surroundings have had a power outage for the past 5 days and no fuel generators, which has caused bakeries in the these areas to stop working. Additionally, they have had no communications nor internet and are running out of food and medicines, which has made the lives of those remaining very difficult, especially when trying to aid the injured from the continuous shelling on these districts.
8. Aleppo: complete cut-off of communications and internet services on all areas of Al Muhafathah.
Cases of gunfire:
1. Al 'Amariyeh: violent clashes in the district near Al Kazia military.
2. Al Feed: sounds of heavy gunfire near the national stadium.
3. Al Martini/Al Maridian: heavy gunfire and clashes at the immigration building.
4. Salah Al Deen: very violent clashes in Al Shar'iyeh road:http://youtu.be/CSacVdxRFW4
5. Al Ansaree: violent clashes since the morning.
6. Al Sabeel: sounds of gunfire in the area.
7. Bab Al Jnein: violent clashes in Bab Antakia and Al 'Uqbah between the Free Syria Army and traffic branch personnel.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
1. Al Firdous: more than 5 shells fell at dawn on Al Albaseh road and the streets leading from it.
2. Bustan Al Qasr: complete and trended shelling.
3. Salah Al Deen: warplanes shell with rockets.
-Renewed MiG [Russian-made warplanes] shelling.
4. Al 'Amariyeh: shelling on residential buildings with tank artillery:http://youtu.be/HMpPRCCSaxI
5. Al Hellok: helicopter shelling.
-Night: heavy artillery shelling and the fall of 3 shells and reports of casualties.
-Footage of the first moments after a helicopter rocket fell on Al Madares road:http://youtu.be/XQdC3cyh9HM
6. Al Arqoub: shelling around Ha
nano barracks with warplanes.
7. Karam Al Jabal: warplanes shell:http://youtu.be/4PhuUIC-HUk
8. Saif Al Dowleh: fall of a shell in front of Al Furqan pharmacy and material damage caused. No casualties were reported.
9. Al Ansaree: continuous shelling, in conjunction with clashes since the morning.
10. Al Sikaree: warplanes shell 2 separate builders with rockets in Al Hamam road and reports of casualties.
11. Al Feed: fall of a shell on Falafel Haway building on one of the floors. One material damage occurred.
12. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: warplane shelling during the 3 hours before iftaar [breaking fast time]:http://youtu.be/eK4WlLSBBdA
13. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: very violent shelling from rocket launchers and artillery. The source of the shelling is Jam'iyet Al Zahra' and Al Sheikh Suleiman. More than 20 missiles fell and the shelling is continuous.
-Several casualties from the violent shelling on the town.
*Salah Al Deen: fall of a shell during clashes yesterday (Friday):http://youtu.be/x5_jufPswi0
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Warplanes overhead the eastern districts of Aleppo and Old Aleppo. Many missiles were thrown whose destination is unknown.
2. Salah Al Deen: helicopters fly overhead and warplanes shell with rockets:http://youtu.be/098afQBK6ng
3. Al 'Amariyeh: tanks spread in the district shell residential buildings:http://youtu.be/1_z6F3dhhv4
4. Karam Al Jabal: warplanes shell the district:http://youtu.be/4PhuUIC-HUk
5. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: warplanes overhead shell the city:http://youtu.be/eK4WlLSBBdA
1-2. Rural Aleppo - Tadef: arrest of 2 young men, Mohammad Deib and Mahmoud Qasem, at a security checkpoint in Aleppo, who were transported to the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] branch.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all.
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Halab Al Jadeideh [New Aleppo], Al Ashrafiyeh.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Rural Aleppo - Al Jeineh: funeral procession for martyr Mahmoud Eido Abdulhay:http://youtu.be/_EmdJyOb2M0
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Dabeq.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: intellectuals of Al Bab city meet to discuss matters of the revolution:http://youtu.be/UeKLOPkFnnA
2. Al Zabadiyeh: Al Nabelsee school changed its name to the name of the martyred hero Mohammad Attar:http://youtu.be/BvG21HWcdDA
Delayed videos and news:
1. Al A'thamiyeh: evening demonstration on Friday:http://youtu.be/NA8OecZtf-Q