Sunday, September 23, 2012
23/09/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 23/09/2012 up until 8pm
• Summary for 23/09/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 12, including 1 from Idlib
Number of protests: 0
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 0
Number of shelled places: 10
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 0
Number of defections: 0
1. Aleppo- Al Hillok: Martyr Ahmad Al Hajji, 35 years old, during clashes in Al ‘Arqoob, Aleppo.
2. Aleppo- Al Ramouseh: Child martyr sniped when in a car with her parents.
3. Aleppo- Martyr Rakan Al AbdAllah, 27 years old, as reported from the field hospital.
4. Aleppo- Young martyr Ahmad Mar’i, a displaced person from Aleppo, 8 people were killed when regime forces committed a massacre on Aleppo- Al Bab way.
5. Western rural Aleppo- Kafar Nouran: Martyrdom of three people from one family, one of whom is a young child aged three years old, along with tens of injured civilians as a result of warplane shelling
6. Western rural Aleppo- Al Abzimo: Martyr Amal Abd Allateef Al Wahesh, along with the injury of three of their children and many more injured as a result of warplane shelling onto the city now.
7. Rural Aleppo- Jarablos: Martyr Ahmad Hussein Bakkar, killed during the clashes in Maysaloon, Aleppo.
8. Rural Aleppo- Anadan: Martyr Mohammad Ragheb Abd Al Khaleq, in Al Sayyed Ali in Aleppo at the hands of Assad security gangs and shabeeha (thugs).
9. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: Omar Waleed Al Aroub, from the Free Syria Army, was killed in the area of the 46th regiment.
10. Idleb: Martyrdom of Nabhan Al Bannan, sniped during his return to Aleppo on Aleppo- Sarmeen highway, he is originally from Idleb but living in Aleppo.
* Also documented:
• Aleppo- Salah Al Deen: Hussein Darkalet Bin Mustafa was martyred on 14/09/2012 from a shrapnel in Tareeq Al Bab, where he had fled with his family of 4 sisters, a disabled brother and his mother after his father died 5 months ago.
1. Injured and wounded-
•Rural Aleppo - Mare’: casualties from the jet shelling of the town:
2. Rural Aleppo - Mare’: impact of the Assad force shelling of civilian houses:
3. Masakin Hanano: impact of the devastation in the public market:
4. Old Aleppo: the collapse of a shop due to the mortar shelling:
5. Bab Al Nasr: impact of the great destruction of shops:
6. Al Midan: a church that was shelled:
7. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: impact of the destruction of the town:
• Places that were bombed/shelled:
1. Al Sha’ar: MiG shelling in front of Dar Al Shifa’ hospital in the afternoon.
2. Bustan Al Qasr: artillery shelling of the district and reports of a number of casualties.
* Shelling of Aleppo suburbs-
3. Mare’: warplane shelling in the early morning:
4. Kafar Hamra: warplanes shelled in the afternoon. It should be noted that the town is heavily populated with displaced refugees from various areas of Aleppo.
5. Qubtan Al Jabal: violent warplane shelling:
6. Ratyan: warplanes shelled the town, causing smoke to rise.
7. Hayyan: warplane shelling using TNT barrels and heavy machine guns:
8. Kafar Naha: shelling of the village in western Aleppo suburbs for the first time.
9. Bayanoun: warplanes shelled the village with explosive TNT barrels and machine guns:
10. Al Atareb: TNT barrels from Assad planes were dropped, causing smoke to rise and sounds of explosions: