Sunday, September 16, 2012
16/09/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 16/09/2012 up until 8pm
• Summary for 16/09/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 2
Number of martyrs: 27, including 1 from Al Saqei’ah, Sanjar, in Idlib suburbs.
Number of protests: 1
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 1
Number of shelled places: 14
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 3
Number of defections: 0
1. Al Maghayer: Ahmad Bin Mustafa Sandeh, 24 years with a 2-month old baby girl, was killed from the warplane shelling on the cultural centre in the district at 7.30am.
2-3. Al Maghayer: 2 unidentified young men were martyred alongside Ahmad Sandeh.
4. Al Sikaree: Abdul Azeez Houree, head of the Omar Bin Abdul Azeez group. He was martyred by sniper gunfire in the chest:
5. Aleppo: hero Yosuef Ahmad Deib, editor for the ‘Liwa’ Al Fateh’ newspaper was killed due to the warplane shelling while he was printed 3 newspapers. It should be noted that he was one of the first media activists in Aleppo city:
*Al Sha’ar: a new massacre was committed by Assad militias from the warplane shelling on the street behind Al Shifaa’ hospital in Al Sha’ar. A number of buildings were targeted and bodies were under the rubble. The number of martyrs is momentarily estimated at around 11, alongside around 50 casualties.
-Names that have been received:
6. Hassan Abdul Fattah Bustanee, 29 years.
7. Muhammad Natheer Omar Ako, born in 1969.
8. A female child who was turned into body pieces.
9. A young man who remains unidentified.
10-16. 7 others whose names have not yet been received, who were turned into body parts due to the warplane shelling:
-Martyrs and casualties from the shelling:
17. Al Arqoub: hero Mahmoud Al Faraj, a defected military who joined the Martyrs of 1980 battalion, was martyred at Al Arqoub roundabout in the late afternoon.
18. Al Arqoub: hero Ibrahim Al Ali, who was part of the Martyrs of 1980 battalion, was martyred at Al Arqoub roundabout in the late afternoon:
19. Karam Al Jabal: hero Ibrahim Kareem, killed during clashes in Al Arqoub in Aleppo:
20. Masakin Hanano: Ahmad Kulthoom, 22 years, killed from the shelling.
21. Al Akramiyeh: Ayman Rajo Amr, 26 years, died from a shrapnel wound in his head, when a shell fell in the district, behind a small grocery kiosk and near the bakery.
22. Bab Al Nasr: Anas Jarkas, killed by snipers at Al Hazazeh checkpoint in the district.
23. Al A’thamiyeh: Abdul Majeed Salameh, killed from the shelling yesterday.
24. Al Neirab: Mahmoud Isma’eel Al Junaid Abouras, 55 years, killed in Al Midan while he was going to check up on his house there.
25. Rural Aleppo - Anadan/Al Sikaree: Ahmad Al Bayounee, from Anadan, was killed from the shelling in Al Sikaree in Aleppo.
26. Rural Aleppo - Al Wadeihee village/Al Sikaree: Qasem Al Faraj, from Al Wadeihee, was killed from the shelling in Al Sikaree in Aleppo.
27. Idlib - Sanjar - Al Saqei’ah: Khader Thamer Al Jadou’, killed during a battle in Aleppo. He was from Al Sqaei’ah in Idlib suburbs:
*Also documented: child Mohammad Abdo Khateeb, killed in Al Sheikh Fares on Saturday:
-Rural Aleppo - Manbej: the body of Ibrahim Ali Ahmad was found in Hanano barracks. He was a military from Manbej city and was arrested 11 months ago on Palmyra prison. He was transported to the military court in Aleppo and was charged with attempting to defect. He was found dead in Hanano barracks while it was being liberated.
1. Injured and wounded:
•Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: the state of patients after the field hospital they were in was shelled on top of them:
•Al Sha’ar: warplane shelling of the street behind the hospital in Al Sha’ar that targeted a number of buildings. Bodies are under the rubble, and the number of martyrs is estimated to be around 11, alongside around 50 casualties:
2. Tareeq Al Bab: impact of the indiscriminate shelling:
-Shelling of Al Kafah school:
3. Al Mayassar: civilians woke up to destruction throughout the neighbourhood:
4. Bustan Al Qasr: impact of an artillery shell:
5. Al Sha’ar: impact of the shelling on Street 15:
6. Rural Aleppo - Maskaneh: an Assad jet plane shell that did not explode:
7. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: shelling of the civic council:
-And the court:
-And the field hospital:
-One of the field hospital doctors after the warplane shelling:
8. Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: impact of the shelling of civillian houses and farms:
9. Rural Aleppo - Batano: impact of the helicopter shelling:
• Cases of gunfire:
1. Al Hamdanieyh: violent clashes and sounds of heavy gunfire in the 4th district.
• Places that were bombed/shelled:
1. Tareeq Al Bab: dawn - heavy machine gun shelling:
2. Al Zabadiyeh: violent shelling.
3. Al Sakhour: warplane shelling.
-Violent shelling in the afternoon.
4. Qadee Askar: shelling from tanks stationed at the citadel.
5. Al Sha’ar: warplanes dropped TNT barrels on the district:
-A new massacre was committed by Assad militias from the warplane shelling on the street behind Al Shifaa’ hospital in Al Sha’ar. A number of buildings were targeted and bodies were under the rubble. The number of martyrs is momentarily estimated at around 11, alongside around 50 casualties.
-Directly after a TNT barrel was dropped and the impact of the destruction:
6. Nazlet Al Handaseh: a shell fell on a house at the end of Nazlet Al Handaseh. Only material damage was caused.
7. Al Heidariyeh: a tank shell fell on the district. No losses or casualties have been reported thus far.
8. Masakin Hanano: warplanes flying overhead the eastern districts renew shelling.
9. Bustan Al Qasr: warplane shelling:
10. Al Kallaseh: shelling that caused, in initial counts, the fall of 3 martyrs and a number of casualties.
*Shelling of Aleppo suburbs-
11. Al Tawameh: helicopter and warplane shelling using heavy machine guns on the town and surrounding villages.
12. Al Bab: moment a TNT explosive barrel was dropped:
-Moment the field hospital was shelled, which modestly treats casualties:
-Aerial shelling from warplanes using rockets and machine guns, targeting the foothill of Al Sheikh Aqeel mountain [jabal.]
-Evening: renewed warplane shelling of the city using heavy machine guns and explosive TNT barrels.
13. Daret ‘Izeh: warplane and helicopter shelling of the city in western Aleppo suburbs.
14. Al Zarbeh: 3 shells fell on the farmland of Al Kammaree village, part of Al Zarbeh in the southern suburbs, which lead to a great outbreak of fire in the farmlands.
• Number of times heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Rural Aleppo - Anadan: warplanes flying overhead.
2. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: warplanes flying overhead Al Bab and Hayyan.
3. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: warplanes flying overhead Al Bab and Hayyan.
1-2. Al Heidariyeh: security forces arrested 2 young men in the morning from Al Heidariyeh in an unliberated district. The first is 30 years old and the second is 35, and they were taken for service with the regime army.
• Demonstrations in Aleppo city:
1- Masaken Hanano: Funeral procession for the martyr Ahmad Kalthoum took off, 22 year old martyr, procession took off from Omar Bin AlKhattab mosque in the neighbourhood.
1- Rural Aleppo- Akhtarein: The independence flag was raised in the sky of the area.
• Delayed videos and news:
1- Bustan Al Qasr: From the demonstrations of ‘Friday Idlib is the graveyard of warplanes and a symbol of victory’.
By the young Qashoosh: