Saturday, September 1, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 01/09/2012
*A letter from a father in front of his house, which has been completely destroyed from the Assad jet shelling:
Summary for 01/09/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 17
Number of protests: 4
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 1
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 4
Number of shelled places: 22
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 1
Number of defections: 0
1. Saif Al Dowleh: Mohammad Naser Makaratee, killed by snipers near Salah Al Deen.
2. Share’ Al Neel - local market junction: 2 unidentified bodies found who were handcuffed, each had been shot in the head. One is still breathing and was transported to a field hospital. His fate remains unknown, while the other was martyred:
3. Al Sikaree/Al Amariyeh: hero Sa’d Abdul Majed Wayseem a hero of the Abu Amarah battalion, was killed during clashes in Al Amariyeh:
4. Al Sikaree: Jamal Bakree Jarkas, killed by snipers.
5-6. Al Itha’ah: a father and his son were martyred by Assad militia gunfire in the morning. Only the body of the son was recovered.
7. Al Itha’ah: hero Mahmoud Al Aqra’, a hero of the Aleppo city and Abu Ammarah brigade, was killed by a shell:
*Field hospital in Al Sha’ar: martyrs who reached the hospital today:
8. From Al Sha’ar: child Fares Azeezee, 13 years, killed from the shelling:
9. From Jisr Al Neirab: child Tareq Banshee, 14 years.
10. From Al Sheikh Khadar: Zeidan Zeidan, 58 years.
11. From Karam Al Tarab: Subhi Alaf, 60 years.
12. Aleppo: unidentified hospital in a field hospital, who was killed as a result of the shelling:
13. Aleppo: Yaser Mahmoud Al Shabalee, was martyred in a field hospital as a result of the shelling:
14. Rural Aleppo - Jarablus: Yaser Mustafa, 28 years with children, died from wounds he had sustained in Aleppo in the Turkish city of Nazab. He is the brother of the martyr Ibrahim Adham Mustafa.
15. Rural Aleppo - Daret ‘Izeh/Salah Al Deen: Ahmad Abadein, killed in Salah Al Deen.
16. Rural Aleppo - Daret ‘Izeh/Salah Al Deen: Sabree Nadeem Eisa, killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
17. Rural Aleppo - Al Saharah: Khalid Hameidee, a member of the Free Syria Army, was killed from the shelling of the village.
-Martyr Bakree Fuad Joubee, born in 1985, who was killed from the fall of a warplane shell on Jisr Al Haj:
-Child Sahal Jum’ah Al Alo in rural Aleppo, Al Bab, who was martyred yesterday from the shelling:
-Very emotional video of yesterday’s martyrs from the shelling in Al Bab, Aleppo suburbs:
-Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: child martyr who was killed from the warplane shelling yesterday:
1. Injured and wounded:
•Field hospital: some of the sights captured in a field hospital in Aleppo recently-
-A man whose entire hand was amputated by a shell. Warning: 18+:
-A child casualty in a field hospital:
-A child casualty:
-A small child being treated in a field hospital:
•Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: screams of a child after his family home was targeted and hit by rockets:
•Share’ Al Neel - air intelligence [mukhabaraat]: bodies of detainees were found near the air intelligence branch, including one who was still breathing, at the local market junction. 30/08/2012:
•Sleiman Al Halabi: an elderly woman injured from the shelling:
-A young man injured in the head:
-A casualty injured in the leg:
-Multiple injuries in the district:
2. Bustan Al Qasr: shelling and destruction due to the repeated shelling:
3. New Aleppo [Halab Al Jadeideh]: shelling in response to the Free Syria Army attacking Al Zahraa’ artillery yesterday:
4. Masakin Hanano: Al Abbas mosque targeted by a warplane shell:
-Fall of a warplane shell in front of the commercial area in the district 28/08/2012:
5. Aqaywal/Agheer: impact of the shelling on Osamah mosque 27/08/2012:
6. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: barbaric shelling:
7. Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: impact of the shelling on the town, which was targeted yesterday by warplanes:
8. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: impact of the warplane shelling:
-2 holes created from the jet shelling:
Cases of gunfire:
1. Al Mayasar: dawn - sounds of heavy gunfire, whose reason is not known.
2. Al Itha’ah: continued very violent clashes, in conjunction with shelling of the district.
3. Al Ma’adee: clashes on Al Ma’adee and the districts of Old Aleppo.
4. Al Midan: violent clashes and a spread of security militia and shabeeha [regime thugs] after large areas of the district were liberated.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
1. Masakin Hanano: morning - start of artillery shelling and the fall of at least 7 shells, alongside warplanes flying overhead.
-Evening: renewed violent pounding of the district with shells.
2. Bustan Al Qasr: warplane shelling on the district, alongside continued mortar shelling.
-After midnight: renewed violent artillery shelling.
3. Al Itha’ah: violent shelling and continued clashes, causing the outbreak of a great fire in a building.
-Shells pounding from warplanes and smoke rising:
-Very important: shelling with unknown weaponry, and gas rising from the place of shelling, which remains unknown:
4. Al Amariyeh: violent artillery shelling, causing the fall of a martyr and 3 casualties up until now.
5. Al Sha’ar: artillery shelling in the evening.
-Night: renewed artillery shelling, with the fall of 2 shells. Civilians are in a state of panic.
6. Al Sheikh Khadar: sounds of large explosions.
7. Ba’eideen: artillery shelling on olive factories near Al Jandoul roundabout, and the burning of several factories from the continued shelling.
8. Sleiman Al Halabi: violent artillery shelling, causing a great number of casualties.
9. Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: evening - warplanes shell Qubtan Al Jabal and surrounding towns in the western suburbs.
10. Rural Aleppo - Anajareh: evening - warplanes shell Anajareh and surrounding towns in the western suburbs.
11. Rural Aleppo - Al Qasamiyeh: night - warplanes target a medicine factory in the western suburbs of Aleppo in Anajareh town, Al Qasamiyeh area.
12. Rural Aleppo - Hawar: evening - warplanes shell Hawar and surrounding towns in the western suburbs.
13. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: warplane shelling.
-Al Hilal Al Ahmar centre was targeted by gets. It contained relief supplies and medicines:
14. Rural Aleppo - Mare’: smoke rising from the warplane shelling:
15. Rural Aleppo - Daret ‘Izeh: shelling with mortar and artillery, causing several casualties and the destruction of several houses.
16. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: evening - violent shelling from the 46th regiment, indiscriminately targeting houses.
17. Rural Aleppo - Baza’ah: warplane shelling in the evening.
18. Rural Aleppo - Anadan: night - violent artillery shelling targeting civilian houses after several families returned to their damaged homes, which had been, and continue to be, destroyed from months of shelling.
19-20. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab suburbs: shelling of Al Bareej village and Um Kharzeh village, part of Al Bab, by Assad militias. The house of Mahmoud Al Jasam was destroyed.
21. Rural Aleppo - Ma’aret Al Arteeq: violent artillery shelling for the past few hours from Jam’iyet Al Zahraa’ with artillery and rocket launchers.
22. Rural Aleppo - Al Ibzamo: violent shelling from the 46th regiment on the town with rocket launchers.
*Important videos from yesterday:
-Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: footage of warplane shelling and demonstrators fleeing. Around 10 martyrs fell and several were injured yesterday on Friday:
-Warplane shelling on the central park yesterday on Friday:
*We apologise for the delay of these very important videos due to the lack of internet:
-Bustan Al Basha: MiG jet shelling on 24/08/2012:
-Bustan Al Basha and Al Hellok Al Fawqanee were targeted by warplane shells at 4pm. Only material damage was reported 28/08/2012:
-Warplanes flagrantly and clearly firing rockets
-Sleiman Al Halabi: Sleiman Al Halabi and Al Arqoub were targeted by warplane shells 26/08/2012:
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Western rural Aleppo: warplanes overhead Anajarah, Qubtan and Hawar pound these towns:
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom-callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Salah Al Deen, Aleppo suburbs and the districts being shelled, as well as to condemn the massacre in Daraya and to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Al Sikaree: funeral procession for hero Sa’d Abdul Majeed Waysee:
2. Al Sha’ar: evening demonstration in defiance of the shelling:
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
All the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Azaaz, Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to condemn the massacre in Daraya and to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
Al Atareb: great demonstration for the displaced children:
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Jarablus.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: the liberated city is undergoing a big campaign to clean all the graffitied walls and conducts the “Future of the Syrian People” operation under the slogan “My city, my house”:
1. Document issued about Al Tawheed brigade, the military and civil wing on the formation of civilian committees for all of the liberated districts of Aleppo and the formation of secure committees:
Delayed videos and news:
1. Al Sikaree: demonstration after Friday prayers:
-Great revolution songs:
2. Al Sha’ar: demonstration after Friday prayers from Noor Al Shuhadaa’ mosque that brought together the districts of Al Sha’ar, Tareeq Al Bab, Al Sakhour, Al Jazmatee, Al Mayasar and Al Qaterjee, challenging the continuous shelling:
-During the march:
-In Tareeq Al Bab and to Al Sakhour:
-In Al Jazmatee:
-In Al Mayasar:
-Returning to Al Sha’ar:
3. Al Sha’ar: evening demonstration in the heart of the district on Friday:
4. Karam Al Jabal: evening demonstration in the heart of the district on Friday:
5. Tareeq Al Bab: evening demonstration, under the protection of the Free Syria Army, in the heart of the stricken district on Friday:
6. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: demonstration in Freedom Square after Friday prayers despite warplanes flying overhead:
7. Great fire in Aleppo from the warplane shelling on oil fuel tanks, which were controlled by the Free Syria Army 26/08/2012.