Monday, July 9, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
1. Rural Aleppo- Tuqad- Martyrdom of ‘Ghofran Abd Allah Dabool’, 25 years old, resulting from a sniper shot by Assad thugs present on the road to Tuqad town, it is known that the martyr has four children.
2. Rural Aleppo- Maaret Al Atareb- Martyrdom of ‘Okba Abd AlQader Ramadan’, resulting from the indiscriminate shelling on the town-http://youtu.be/0uhjK3lkcCc
1. Wounded and injured-
• Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Injury of a civilian by a sniper shot. http://youtu.be/2lEYWUhzxOI
Injuries as a result of indiscriminate shelling-
Injury of two children-http://youtu.be/1HaeUorUO0s
Injury of more than one person resulting from indiscriminate shelling by the Assad army, doctors try to treat them-http://youtu.be/srlooooKqe4
Injury of citizens resulting from the shelling-http://youtu.be/GZXOT6hRdkQ
Injury of an elderly woman, she was resuscitated by an honourable member of the Free Syrian Army-http://youtu.be/1zc93VR0KEI
Injury of a civilian, he was taken to the hospital where doctors resuscitated and treated him.http://youtu.be/2BrwAlBUCww
• Salah Al Din- A child was wounded, with great difficulty was he resuscitated due to the continued fire onto the evening demonstration in the neighbourhood.
2. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- The effects of artillery fire after the fall of a shell on a house-http://youtu.be/O5QcIRmUJso
3. Rural Aleppo- Hreitan- Effects of tank shelling on the homes of civilians-http://youtu.be/754JNIEpXPM
4. Rural Aleppo- Mayer- Civilian houses destroyed by artillery shells that fell violently last night until dawn today.http://youtu.be/oR12HsQxye8
5. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- Effects of bombing and destruction by rocket launchers on the town of Hayyan.http://youtu.be/HQBgOrPGHnE
6. Aleppo city- A petrol crisis is present due to the large shortage of petrol, there is an alarming number of cars present in one of the petrol station in Qasr AlDiafeh.http://youtu.be/W0FiW0AQcOo
Cases of gunfire
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Targeting of civilians by Assad gangs on rooftops and minarets and the injury of a citizen by a sniper shot.
2. Al Nile street- The sound of intermittent bullets were heard from a barrier located at Al Tub Al Arabi roundabout.
3. Al Miyassar- Heavy security presence, the sound of shooting was later heard near the neighbourhood.
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo- Mayer- At dawn time, artillery shells bombed the village of Meyer and displacement of people in the darkness to escape the escalation of the bombinghttp://youtu.be/rvIitS9nIiQ
2. Hayyan and Bayanoun- Continued shelling until sunrise this morning, shelling was violently renewed on Hayyan during the evening, the number of missiles dropped was very high.
3. Rural Aleppo- Anadan- Continued heavy shelling until the early morning hours, in conjunction with the bombing of Mayer village.
4. Rural Aleppo- Bzaa-
- Renewed shelling on the steadfast city of Anadan during the afternoon.
- Heavy artillery bombardment onto Anadan to coincide with the indiscriminate shooting from machine guns onto the city that has been sinking for the past 18 days.
5. Rural Aleppo- Bzaa- About 4 shells landed in the city of Bzaa and its vicinity during morning.
6. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- Indiscriminate shelling by tanks and heavy artillery at houses.
After the fall of one of the shells, columns of smoke rising above the city-http://youtu.be/BvH9DYmo2Gc
- Fall of two rockets on the homes of civilians, the first on the house of the Engineer Abd Allah Hassoun, resulting in the complete destroyal of his house, the second on the home of Ahmad Hussein, which led to the demolition of half of his home and the destruction of the water tank.
7. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- A number of civilian casualties due to the indiscriminate shelling of the city during the evening.
- Artillery fire from the Mengh military airport on the city of Azaaz, resulting in the wounding of eight people so far and targeting of some houses, explosions in the city and shooting of guns from the military security.
8. Rural Aleppo- Kafar Hamra- Assad gangs bombed the town of Kafar Hamra at night from the 46 special forces regiment field artillery of a 130 mm caliber. More than ten rounds fell onto the homes of unarmed civilians, creating a state of panic among women and children due to the barbaric bombardment.
- Still heavy shelling of the town continues, large destruction of the houses in the town which was randomly targeted.
9. Rural Aleppo- Ratyan- Renewed violent shelling on the village which is experiencing 90% displacements of civilians, with helicopters hovering above the village.
10. Rural Aleppo- Maaret Al Atareb- Indiscriminate shelling of the town led to the martyrdom of one person today.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1. Rural Aleppo- Hreitan- Movement of tanks from the military check point located at the western side of the village and placed at the entrance of Hreitan.http://youtu.be/N3QsKtjDAfQ
2. Rural Aleppo- Al Bab- Flight of Assad army helicopters above the city.
3. Aleppo- Lattakia motorway- A military checkpoint for the passage of a convoy of tanks.http://youtu.be/Af6lwfOJFCE
4. Rural Aleppo- Kafar Hamra- Heavy shelling of the 46th regiment and military build-up on the edges in preparation for storming of the village by Assad gangs.
5. Aleppo city- Helicopters flying above the sky of the city were seen in Saif al Dowleh, Salah al Din and Al Athamieh.
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Salah al Din- Assad gangs opened fire to disperse demonstrators, thus injuring a child, with great difficulty was he resuscitated due to the continued fire.
1. Arrest of three young males from Al Barid barrier in Saif al Dowleh around 6pm.