Friday, July 27, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
1. Salah Al Deen: 'Adee Abdullah Khalfan', 25 years and from Al Bousha'ban clan, martyred from the shelling.
2. Masakin Hanano: 'Mohammad Hameed Al Awad', 29 years and from the Al Bo Asee clan, martyred from a sniper bullet while he was saving a child from the shelling. He was married with 2 girls and a boy and was from Babees.
3. Al Sikraree: female 'Manal Malqee', 25 years and a mother of 3, martyred from a sniper bullet.
4. Al Mashahed: 'Zakariya Al Yousef', 24 years and a football player for Umayyah club and in the youth team for Syria, martyred from the artillery shelling while he was trying to help an injured person:http://youtu.be/5UscFzv2VZ4
5. Al Mashahed: 'Mohammad Wattar', 19 years, martyred from the artillery shelling:http://youtu.be/ywa7Yz645CM
6. Rural Aleppo - Baza'ah: 'Ahmad Ali Al Akhras', 28 years, martyred from a bullet shot by shabeeha [regime thugs] in Maysaloun in Aleppo.
7. Al Mashahed: child martyred from a shrapnel wound:http://youtu.be/zrRUc39iGkA
8. Al Marjeh: 'Abdullah Al Haseen' (known as Abu Salbeen) martyred from an injury he had sustained during the shelling last night.
9-17. Jam'iyet Al Zahra': 9 martyrs who were executed with gunfire and burnt inside a white van behind the school of oil this morning:http://youtu.be/Im824MrBPHI
18. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: 'Mahmoud Abdul Lateef Al Sheikh' martyred from Assad militia gunfire during clashes at Al Zira'ah school.
19. Rural Aleppo - Jarablus: First Lieutenant 'Alaa' Qadad' (Abu Al Rida) wounded during a battle to liberate Jarablus. He died today. His funeral procession will take place in Tel Rif'at.
20. Al Maghayer: 'Anas Omar Bakeer', 38 years, killed from shabeeha [regime thugs] bullets during clashes with shabeeha about bread in front of Al Kharqee bread oven.
21. Al Neirab: 'Mohammad Haseen Al Azouz Abouras', 38 years and with 8 children, was found dead in his car from a sniper bullet near the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] branch in Jam'iyet Al Zahra'. His funeral procession and burial took place in Aleppo today.
22. Al Jazmatee: 'Mohammad Rabee' Al Ibrahim Bin Ali', 25 years, martyred from a rocket shrapnel wound he had sustained during the shelling. He lived in Masakin Hanano and was originally from Qabaseen city.
23. Summary execution for soldier 'Hassan Al Daba'' by First Lieutenant Mohammad Zayzafoun from Al Hajaneh ranks, while he was trying to defect.
24-28. Salah Al Deen/Al Hamdaniyeh: 5 unidentified bodies found on the side of the highway between Hamdaniyeh and Al Ramouseh, which connects Salah Al Deen to Al Hamdaniyeh.
29. Saif Al Dowleh: 'Ahmad Al Rahal' martyred after a shell fell on his house in Doha junction yesterday.
30. Al Sikaree: sheikh 'Yahya Mohammad Sabbagh', 35 years, martyred after he was arrested at al Sikaree checkpoint yesterday. He was tortured severely and then militia of the checkpoint shot him in the head. He had 6 children.
31. Al Marjeh: 'Haseen Abdullah Al Jasem' martyred during clashes with Assad battalions at Jisr Asan checkpoint.http://youtu.be/taqchNAZrvQ
32-33. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: 3 unidentified bodies found on the outskirts of the city from the eastern side, near Safinet Al Sahrar restaurant.http://youtu.be/UP_vQ1MhVQw
34. Al Marjeh: 'Khafar Al Eisa' martyred during clashes with Assad battalions at Asan checkpoint.
35. Salah Al Deen: 'Mohammad Abdul Rahman Bazerbashee', 30 years with 4 daughters, was martyred from the shelling while he was trying to help the injured.
36. Al Firdous: young 'Ahmad Hassan Qal'iyeh', secondary school student, martyred from the shelling. He was 17 years old.
37. Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: 'Abdul Lateef Al Haj Abdo', martyred from gunfire from Assad militias in clashes at Al Zira'ah school.http://youtu.be/bD2VgxgDxIs
38. Al Mashahed: 'Azaldeen Fares' martyred from the indiscriminate shelling.
39. Salah Al Deen: 'Bakree Houree' martyred from the shelling.
40. Salah Al Deen: 'Anoor Mohammad Agha', 51 years, martyred from the shelling.
41. Al Ansaree: female 'Fatimah Mohammad Al Hamadah', mother of 10 children, martyred from the shelling.
42. Al Ansaree: eldest daughter of Fatimah Mohammad Al Hamadah called 'Huda Nader Bint Isma'eel', 20 years, martyred from the shelling.
43. Al Ansaree: daughter of Fatimah Mohammad Al Hamadah called 'Wala Isma'eel Bint Nader' , martyred from the shelling.
44. Al Ansaree: child 'Mohammad Al Sadr', 14 years, martyred from the shelling and a shrapnel wound he had sustained in his stomach.
45. Salah Al Deen: unidentified elderly man of around 60, martyred from the shelling. He was injured in his eye near Saif Al Dowleh park.
46. Al Zabadiyeh: 'Mostafa Abdul Majed Masree', 23 years, martyred from a shell that targeted his house.
47. Bostan Al Qasr: 'Osamah Marjan', 20 years, martyred yesterday during clashes near Al Kallaseh police station.
*Clip of the mother of the martyr 'Osamah Hamamee' bid farewell in Bostan Al Qasr:http://youtu.be/bn9mODvaH7U
*Video of martyr 'Subhi Ahmad Isma'eel', 55 years, originally from Arashef but lived in Masakin Hanano. He was martyred from the shelling on the district on 24th July at Al Sheikh Khadar street:http://youtu.be/qc0xmn8LvsU
1. Wounded and injured:
-Al Sha'ar: treating a security personnel in one of the field hospitals and an injured child:http://youtu.be/ePIt_AZCnEY
-Salah Al Deen: wounded child and two other civilians from the shelling:http://youtu.be/uJ_oBnSQUOw
-Al Ansaree: someone wounded from the indiscriminate shelling:http://youtu.be/9_zIXCfLijU
Injured people, one of the wounded lost his wife and daughter in the shelling:http://youtu.be/yAssI8oSCtk
2. Salah Al Deen: mortar shells pounding on residential houses:http://youtu.be/QnXoMoE96-A
Impact of shelling:http://youtu.be/mXSek0BbFHY
Impact of destruction in the area:http://youtu.be/hxfXNd9wE48
3. Al Arqoub: impact of shelling:http://youtu.be/gPz984p419E
4. Al Halwaniyeh/Tareeq Al Bab: impact of shelling which claimed the lives of 3 martyrs and the destruction of cars:http://youtu.be/U6qw2HAU5Yo
Impact of a shell at Abdullah Bin Mas'oud mosque near the bread oven:http://youtu.be/jUVcPBwtnEU
5. Bostan Al Qasr: accumulation of rubbish and waste as a form of punishment to the residents, as there are no cleaning vehicles or cleaning staff being sent to the district:http://youtu.be/JhLAXKzcZ2c
6. Al Zabadiyeh: snipers on rooftops of buildings in front of Al Zabadiyeh police station.
7. Al Mashahed: one of the buildings accected by the shelling yesterday night:http://youtu.be/6z4-cYFW5uo
8. Karam Al Jabal: severe shortage of food.
9. Saif Al Dowleh: residents flee in large numbers:http://youtu.be/O0v1OAGbIDk
10. Al Sakhour: impact of destruction targeting schools:http://youtu.be/OXVCqeSCwsI
11. Hanano highway: impact of violent and indiscriminate shelling on the buildings:http://youtu.be/4XNyv1_G7SU
* Al Zabadiyeh: shells used at dawn 25th July:http://youtu.be/aPMThgX669A
Cases of gunfire:
1. Al Sikaree: sounds of gunfire, violent clashes and explosions.
2. Al Mashahed: sounds of gunfire and violent clashes.
3. Al Sleimaniyeh: sounds of gunfire in Al Sleimaniyeh villas, the reason for which is not clearly known.
4. Al A'thamiyeh: sounds of gunfire and clashes.
5. Al Firdous: sounds of clashes, gun fire and a number of explosions.
6. Al Sabe' Bahrat: clashes and sounds of heavy gunfire around the districts of old Aleppo.
7. Jisr Al Haj: clashes and sounds of heavy open fire.
8. Masakin Al Sabeel: open fire after midnight.
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Al Furqan: security open fire on demonstrators who protested in the evening from Sa'd mosque.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: helicopters in the sky:http://youtu.be/XiPXMaaYqIE
2. Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: MiG warplanes flying at dawn.
3. Al Hamdaniyeh highway: arrival of military reinforcements and Assad vehicles that entered the city from Al Hamdaniyeh highway:http://youtu.be/LEma8IH38JA
4. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: helicopters shell the city:http://youtu.be/XG9CCrbKlEo
5. Al A'thamiyeh/Saif Al Dowleh: helicopters remain in the sky.
6. Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: MiG warplanes and helicopters in the sky.
Places that were bombed/shelled:
*Salah Al Deen: moment after a shell fell in the middle of the district yesterday night:http://youtu.be/jZJYYk4Ct0s
1. Al Helwaniyeh/Tareeq Al Bab: continued shelling on the district and its surroundings:http://youtu.be/BZGzYKUA5RA
2. Salah Al Deen: fall of many mortar shells by Assad battalions.
-Buildings near Farouj Barakat [Barakat's chicken] targeted, shelled and burnt.
-Before iftaar [breaking fast time]: renewed shelling and the fall of 11 shells up until now.
3. Saif Al Dowleh: a building targeted with rockets from a helicopter near Saif Al Dowleh park at the road leading to Salah Al Deen, with great destruction to buildings.
Columns of smoke billowing from the shelling:http://youtu.be/6z4-cYFW5uo
-Around 10 large explosions near the Stadium traffic lights with smoke billowing.
4. Al Marjeh: helicopter shelling with heavy machine guns targeting Al Marjeh, Al Sakhour and Al Sha'ar.
5. Al Sakhour: helicopter shelling with heavy machine guns targeting Al Marjeh, Al Sakhour and Al Sha'ar.
6. Al Sha'ar: helicopter shelling with heavy machine guns targeting Al Marjeh, Al Sakhour and Al Sha'ar.
7. Rural Aleppo - Manbej: helicopters shell the city:http://youtu.be/XG9CCrbKlEo
-Evening: heavy shelling indiscriminately targeting houses, causing large numbers of civilians to flee, and warplanes flying in the sky.
8. Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: MiG warplanes and helicopters shell with macafterguns.
9. Rural Aleppo - Kafar Halab: fall of many shells on the town before iafter[breaking fast time] from the 46th regiment. There is a great state of panic among residents.
10. Rural Aleppo - Hreitan: heavy shelling with rockets and artillery:http://youtu.be/YoYoqvhzC_w
Smoke rising from the fire that started from the shelling. Heroes of the Free Syria Army attempt to put out the fire:http://youtu.be/U3pJQO9lt3Q
11. Rural Aleppo - Daret 'Izeh: heavy shelling from rocket launchers stationed in Al Sheikh Suleiman and the 46th regiment. The shelling was the most viorevelationthe start of the reevelution, at a rate of 3 revelationry minute.
12. Al Firdous: shelling and nrevelationplosionrevelationstrict, and reports of wounded and martyred people.
13. Al Ansaree: shelling in the evening with artillery, causing several injuries.
14. Rural Aleppo - Qabtan Al Jabal: heavy artilleartilleryocket shelling with artilery from revelationuleartillery Jam'iyet Al Zahra. The shelling is affectinartilleryans, with aartilleryed cut-off of electricity for more than 35 days and a cut-off of water, alongside a severe shortage of food. Bakeries have stopped producing all foods.
15. Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: heavy artillery shelling from the School of Infartilleryd Jam'iyet Al Zahra'.
16. Al Sikaree: reports of shelling.
17. Bostan Al Qasr: fall of shells in the district, their location is not clearly known.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom-callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Salah Al Deen, Aleppo suburbs and the districts being shelled, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Bostan Al Qasr: morning demonstration after dawn from Badr mosque:http://youtu.be/I-2XDN23z8I
2. Al Ashrafiyeh: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/uJ5bXsQBH-s
3. Saif Al Dowleh/Al Itha'ah: evening demonstrations after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Aminah mosque and Al Sheet mosque:
The two demonstrations joining:http://youtu.be/Z5ULuN5AQbY
Crowds chanting for Salah Al Deen:http://youtu.be/vluJ8kYiGmI
Reaching Al Itha'ah with firecrackers:http://youtu.be/YTSoCuMTt7s
4. Masakin Hanano: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers]:http://youtu.be/QQbvEzVvV-k
Large demonstration to honour the martyr 'Mohammad Rabee' Ibrahim':http://youtu.be/ZK1aw7xf7Lw
5. Halab Al Jdeedeh: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Al Sheikh Omar mosque.
Another demonstration from Al Noor mosque that joined with the other demonstration-
Al Noor mosque:http://youtu.be/vueBPWbn3ts
The two demonstrations joining:http://youtu.be/wTUWMu64TQI
6. Share' Al Neel [Neel road]/Al Khaldiyeh: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Ammar Bin Yaser mosque that reached Al Khaldiyeh:http://youtu.be/ruENSzoSKSE
7. Al Hamdaniyeh: large evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] from Al Radwan mosque and AL Kasanee mosque that headed towards Freedom Square-
From Al Radwan mosque:http://youtu.be/KnD4nv_I8K4
In Freedom Square:http://youtu.be/xHUJ61VnAj8
8. Al Sha'ar: large evening demonstration from Noor Al Shuhada' mosque, Al Salatee mosquee and Ibrahim Al Khaleel mosque-
Reading Al Fatihah [verse from the Quran] on the souls of the martyrs:http://youtu.be/_DV29w1QSCs
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Al Mayasar (x2), Al Sikaree (x2), Al Hellok, Sleiman Al Halabee, Al Ansaree, Al Furqan, Bostan Al Qasr, Al Kallaseh, Aqyoul, Al Itha'ah, Al Sheikh Maqsoud.
Demonstrations in Rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with Salah Al Deen, the districts being shelled and the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Kobanee: sit-in and demonstration in the morning:http://youtu.be/AjXSfNZTAhk
2. Al Ibzamo: evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/jBmoWAxx8nw
3. Al Bab: large evening demonstration despite all hardships:http://youtu.be/0z8-N2u7m3Q
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Al Sakhour: In the absence of the regime providing any cleaners or rubbish vans, heroes of the Free Syria Army/Al Tawheed brigade contribute to disposing of waste to avoid health problems or diseases that may arise for residents.http://youtu.be/OLsY_lNkiEA
A campaign of cleaning the roads:http://youtu.be/dj2gIGjC0J8
2. Al Neirab: a group of young people organised a campaign to clean the streets and the rubbish containers, which were extremely overfilled because the regime is preventing any cleaning personnel or rubbish vans from entering the district.
A similar campaign was organised in Al A'thamiyeh and Al Akramiyeh.
Delayed videos and news:
1. Al Sha'ar: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] testerday:http://youtu.be/fAviEQV-sEU
2. Al Sheikh Maqsoud: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] yesterday:http://youtu.be/27TYdKZ2aw8
3. Rural Aleppo - Tat Homs: evening demonstration after taraweeh [Ramadan prayers] yesterday:http://youtu.be/BKU7D3_pkhA
Summary for 26/07/2012:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 47
Number of protests: 31 (28 in the city, 3 in the suburbs)
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 2
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 1
Number of cases of opening fire: 8
Number of shelled places: 17
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 6
Number of defections: 0