Thursday, July 19, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
1. Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif'at: Martyred hero 'Mahmoud Haj Mostada Hadbeh' as he was defending civilians in Azaaz from Assad's battalions:http://youtu.be/yZRP0Nkq6_g
2. Rural Aleppo - Tadef: 'Mahmoud 'Aboud Al Badr' thought to be martyred by the hands of Assad's soldiers as he tried to defect. A symbolic funeral procession occurred in Tadef.
3. Southern rural Aleppo: Zaytan: First martyr 'Samir Al 'Aboud' from Zaytan, and he was one of the heroes of the Free Syria Army. He was killed yesterday (Tuesday.)http://www.4shared.com/photo/oLZB3mk2/___online.html
4. Al-Sikaree: Defected sergeant 'Omar Reihawee' who was martyred by a bullet from the army while he attempted to defect in Homs. His funeral procession took place in al-Sikaree today.
5. Rural Aleppo - 'Anadan: 'Khalid Mostada Dokhan', 40 years, was martyred today by a bullet from a shabeeha [regime thugs] of the house of Ya'qoub in Kafr Hamrah.
6. Rural Aleppo - al-Ibzamo: 'Waseem Za'zoo'' martyred during the artillery shelling on the town.
7. Rural Aleppo - al-Ibzamo: 'Ammar Za'zoo'' martyred during the artillery shelling on the town.
8. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: 'Ibrahim Bin 'Othman al-Mallook' martyred during the indiscriminate shelling on the city.
9. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: 'Mohammad al-Zeiratee', a member of the Free Syria Army, was martyred by the shelling on the city.
10. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: 'Bakree Mohammad al-Khashroom' martyred during the indiscriminate shelling on the city.
11. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: 'Abdo al-Omar Haj Hamoud' martyred during the indiscriminate shelling on the city.
12. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: 'Ahmad al-Hasan al-Hashim' martyred during the indiscriminate shelling on the city.
13. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: 'Abdullah al-Karaz', known as Abu Mos'ab, martyred during the indiscriminate shelling on the city:http://youtu.be/6KxUY3fFK0c
14. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: Unidentified martyr, killed during the indiscriminate shelling on the city.
15. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: Unidentified martyr, killed during the indiscriminate shelling on the city.
16. Rural Aleppo - Kaljibreen: 'Abdullah al-Fares', martyred by a sniper bullet in Azaaz. His funeral procession took place in Kaljibreen today.
1. Injured and wounded:
- Salah al-Deen: One of the injured in the clashes today:http://youtu.be/9s4QbCbkoWU
- Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: Of the injured yesterday, members of the Free Syria Army wounded:http://youtu.be/TkcZ5ddG3JI
A civilian shot in the head:http://youtu.be/uLO2fg8B6WM
A civilian shot in the leg:http://youtu.be/feRD0V_5E_E
2. Rural Aleppo - Ratyan: Impact of shelling on the town:http://youtu.be/G7OZPKfyPiA
3. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: Impact of the shelling and destruction on civilian houses:http://youtu.be/z8ZUNAYfOBA
4. Rural Aleppo - Al-Atarab: Clips of the destruction continue to come out:http://youtu.be/kxN1ukIsjig
5. Rural Aleppo - Jarablus: Some of the rockets that targeted al-Hajeeleh:http://youtu.be/NxVfrZ-7Svg
6. Salah Al Deen: Suffocating blockade on the entrances to the district and a campaign of ongoing arrests reached al-Khad road. Since dawn, the district has witnessed heavy clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad's gangs.
7. Sa'd Allah: Spread of two armoured vehicles underneath a picture of the president, alongside a spread of several shabeeha [regime thugs] who are ready to face any emerging demonstration.
8. Al-Bab: Effect of the shelling on the city:http://youtu.be/C8beeVbwdBg
Cases of open fire:
1. Salah al-Deen: Heavy clashes since dawn:http://youtu.be/JDX-k6H-TFw
Heavy clashes lasted until the morning:http://youtu.be/lnYahOnMVfU
2. Thaknat Hanano [Hanano barracks]: Clashes and defections in all of Hanano barracks.
3. Halab Al Jdeedeh [New Aleppo district]: Heavy clashes and open fire at New Aleppo police station.
4. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: Heavy open fire from heavy machine guns and heavy clashes taking place between the Free Syria Army and Assad's gangs.
5. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: Heavy clashes at the military security branch and injuries from heavy open fire in the region.http://youtu.be/C8beeVbwdBg
6. Rural Aleppo - Jarablus (al-Shuyookh city): Heavy clashes between the Free Syria Army and personnel of the police station:http://youtu.be/raLkSfYKF68
7. Rural Aleppo - al-Atarab: Crowds defected at al-Zara'ah checkpoint and clashes between defected soldiers and Assad forces.
8. Aleppo - Salah al-Deen: Clashes between the Free Syria Army and Assad's gangs.
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Saif al-Dowleh: Open fire on an evening demonstration.
1. Salah al-Deen: Arrest of 5 young men from their houses on al-Shar'iyeh road. They have arrested women as well.
2. Saif al-Dowleh: Arrests after an evening demonstration.
The arrest of a young man:http://youtu.be/Lo7VkGyWbfs
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo - Ratyan: Fall of many shells on the town from artillery shells before dawn today.
2. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: There still remains continued shelling from helicopters and tanks since the early hours of the morning in conjunction with cutting off electricity, water and communications to the city.http://youtu.be/EvtKVhCsdT4
- Ongoing brutal shelling from Manegh military airport and from tanks stationed at the outskirts of the city, and helicopters shell the city:http://youtu.be/xCYCIIRbdLg
3. Rural Aleppp - al-Ibzimo: Shelling from the 46th regiment, alongside 2 martyrs from inhabitants of the town, and several injured.http://youtu.be/5F28Q3zVeO0
4. Rural Aleppo - Kafar Karameen: Shelling from the 46th regiment.
5. Rural Aleppo - Kaljibreen: Heavy shelling from machine guns and rockets from Assad's helicopters.http://youtu.be/lamUTJKA5os
* Western rural Aleppo - Columns of smoke billowing from the 46th regiment stationed at al-Ibzimo junction. No details are yet known.
6. Rural Aleppo - al-Atarab: The city underwent violent shelling from the regime's criminal gangs.
7. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: Indiscriminate mortar shelling on the city.
8. Rural Aleppo - al-Shuyookh: Helicopter shelling on the town:http://youtu.be/ZTuyoxetq8c
9. Rural Aleppo - Bashqateen: Heavy shelling on the village.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1. Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: Assad's planes in the sky and shelling of the city:http://youtu.be/xCYCIIRbdLg
2. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: Helicopters in the sky.
3. Rural Aleppo - al-Atareb: Spread of the murderous state army soldiers and armoured vehicles on Aleppo way Bab al-Hawa at the entrance of the city:http://youtu.be/XyKno0hcwPY
4. Rural Aleppo - Baza'ah: Flying helicopters above the city.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Freedom-callers also celebrated the deaths of senior officials of the Syrian regime and saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Faculty of Electronic Engineering/Civil Engineering:-http://youtu.be/9JJzDBo2Lzk
2. Faculty of Science: Large demonstration on campus, despite the participation of few students:http://youtu.be/FON0m4J-5TA
3. Salah al-Deen: Large demonstration from Salah al-Deen mosque with the participation of thousands heading to al-Mashahed. Salah al-Deen rises en masse, joins the demonstration and reached Owis al-Qarnee mosque.http://youtu.be/5cCL7R4fUnQ
4. Al-Khaldiyeh: Demonstration in front of the School of Fine Arts after night prayers:http://youtu.be/bfvko4Rya00
Funeral procession for the martyr Mohammad Ahmad al-'Aboo, who was martyred in Damascus in al
-Hajar al-Aswad by fire from Assad's gangs:http://youtu.be/zY1xBMC-G5Q
5. Aghyool: Evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/3033ikrDvfU
6. Bostan al-Qasar: Large evening demonstration-
Footage from a birds-eye view:http://youtu.be/9DO28tIP_TM
7. Al-Neirab: Evening celebrations-http://youtu.be/3UtG9PMpo40
8. Al-Zahra': Demonstration in celebration:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.476806412347729.118113.244519718909734&type=1
9. Al-Sikaree: Evening celebrations-
Fireworks to mark the deaths of half the government:http://youtu.be/-PZOVHbng2w
Spray during the demonstration:http://youtu.be/-PQaECE0JHM
We are with you Tadamun and al-Midan until death:http://youtu.be/izl_AlqwcwY
Jannah ya watanna [My country is paradise]:http://youtu.be/HF2pcqgylMY
Banners of the demonstration:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.435027299875204.109394.335371049840830&type=1
10. Bostan al-Qasr: Large women demonstration in the morning:http://youtu.be/vzFxujxh-j8
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- al-Qasr al-'Adalee [Justice Palace], al-Firdous (x2), central prison, al-Sakhoor (x2), Saif al-Dowleh (x2), Masakin Hanano, Tareeq al-Bab, al-Kallaseh, al-Sha'ar, al Hellok, al-Sheikh Khadar.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute Bashar and to show solidarity with the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution. Freedom-callers also celebrated the deaths of senior officials of the Syrian regime and saluted the Free Syria Army.
1. Bara'ah: Demonstration of free children:http://youtu.be/fb28Ezj5C80
2. Manbej: Daily demonstration in the main market from al-Kbeer mosque until al-Korah al-Ardiyeh roundabout:http://youtu.be/p6qNxBb9IXE
3. Kafrnouran: Residents celebrate the heroism of the Free Syria Army:http://youtu.be/3qki3ebnR80
Women chant for the Free Syria Army heroes:http://youtu.be/KjkxbV1w2lI
4. Kafaroun: Evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/YxrXztv8Kpk
5. Ibeen: Evening demonstration:http://youtu.be/0F_lPcQy3d0
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Sareen, Tadef (x2), Bataboo, Manbej, Kafar Naseh.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Al-Qasr al-'Adee [Justice Palace]: Sit in for lawyers calling for freedom and the fall of the regime, and saluting freedom-callers, which transformed into a demonstration. Shabeeha [regime thugs] attacked them.
2. Masakin Hanano: Hanano highway was blocked off by young men of Hanano by burning tyres during an evening demonstration.
1. Thaknat Hanano [Hanano barracks]: Defection of personnel, including a row of officers from the central market inside Thaknat Hanano [Hanano barracks] in Aleppo.
2. Rural Aleppo - al-Bab: 30 defected soldiers.
1. Rural Aleepo - Sareen: Personnel from the police station ran away after news was spread of the deaths of leading names of the criminal regime.
2. Rural Aleppo - al-Ghandourah: Many security personnel ran away from the police station belonging to Jarablus.
3. Al-Sikaree: A checkpoint in front of al-Mukhtar escaped after residents of al-Sikaree attacked it in response to its attack on a funeral taking place near the checkpoint.
Delayed videos and news:
1. Bostan al-Qasr: Evening demonstration yesterday:
"People of Aleppo and Damascus want the fall of the regime.":http://youtu.be/94jMtUd33jw
2. Salah al-Deen: Vidoes from yesterday's carnival:
A child carried on shoulders leads the protest:http://youtu.be/j6tIf3sSUOo
3. Al-Sikaree: Evening demonstration yesterday:
Freedom is arriving:http://youtu.be/H0kWizbGIao
To the tune of revolution chant "Jannah ya watannah" ["our country is paradise"]:http://youtu.be/zj4p6bXvBTY
"Oh bullet, hit us":http://youtu.be/FRysb5DQwxA
4. Al-Zahra': Evening video in front of Ka'b Bin Malik mosque:http://youtu.be/Ud4FjvtRiE0
5. Rural Aleppo - Ikhtareen: Evening demonstration yesterday in support of wounded Azaaz and the other Syrian cities.
Summary for 18/07/2012
Number of arrests: 5
Number of martyrs: 16
Number of protests: 36 (24 in the city, 12 in the suburbs)
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 2
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 1
Number of cases of opening fire: 8
Number of shelled places: 8
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 4
Number of defections: 30