Monday, July 9, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz/ Maari- Martyrdom of a hero, the pharmacist ‘Mohammad Osama Firouh’, one of yesterdays martyrs in Azaaz, ,originally from Maari, his name did not arrive yesterday.http://youtu.be/G5uR2vUSnB4
2. Rural Aleppo- Kiljibreen/ Azaaz- Martyrdom of Zahra Fares al Darwish, by the helicopter fire that targeted the car taking her and her husband on Kiljibreen way, note that she was married, 38 years old with three children. Her funeral procession will take place tomorrow in Kiljibreen.http://youtu.be/uM6qKA5WX0I
3. Rural Aleppo- Anadan- Martyrdom of ‘Mohammad Abd AlKhaleq’ 43 years old, because of the sustained artillery bombardment of the city, the process of evacuating the wounded from under the rubble continues with complete cut of power supplies to the city for the twenty-third day.
4. Rural Aleppo- Mengh/ Anadan- Martyrdom of the hero ‘Mohammad Yousef Ismail’, 40 years old, married with six children, martyred at the hands of Assad forces at the checkpoint.
5. Rural Aleppo- Deir Hafer- Execution of a a young military defector, one of the Free Syrian Army, by the Assad criminals in Deir Hafer, his name is not yet known.
6. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifat/ Deir Jamal- Martyrdom of the hero ‘Mohammad Rasheed Darbas’, he died resulting from random shooting from the military checkpoint present in Deir Jamal after the explosion which happened in the region-http://youtu.be/QBTBZSWEMZ8
• Martyrs from yesterday, Monday 02/07/2012:
One of the sons of Deir Izzor city, the defected soldier ‘Ismail Abd AlMajid’, martyred at the hands of Assad gangs in Azaaz-
The martyr ‘Firouh Mohammad Firouh’, martyred as a result of being shot in the chest by Assad gangs in Azaaz, originally from Maari town.http://youtu.be/qTUac2zFg5M
Martyrdom of ‘Ziad Abd AlKarim AlKhateeb’, originally from Maari, also martyred in Azaaz.http://youtu.be/4P5f0BQDINM
Martyrs parents saying goodbye to the martyr:http://youtu.be/b9seNNhROow
Martyrdom of ‘Abd AlSalam AlRagheb’, martyred in Azaaz, originally from Al Bab.http://youtu.be/4S4S7YaKm20
1. Wounded and injured-
• Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Injury of a woman by a sniper shot, she was taken to the field hospital for resuscitation, a hospital which suffers from a lack of medical equipment.
Injury of one of the civilians as a result of shelling-
Injury of a civilian as a result of helicopter shelling-http://youtu.be/mqImSHh24mI
2. Rural Aleppo- Anadan- Continued siege imposed on the city for the twenty-third day, cut-off of electricity and water supplies, all the stores were closed, as well as pharmacies and ovens in adition to the complete lack of all basic necessities in the city, the displacement of the entire people of the city.
3. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- Since 28/05/2012 until today, the city has faced the destruction of homes and infrastructure by 50% with continued power cuts and a lack of all the basic necessities of life such as water, gas and gasoline as well as the closure of all shops, bakeries, pharmacies and the displacement of an estimated amount of 99% of residents.
4. Rural Aleppo- Hreitan- The effects of bombing and destruction resulting from the shelling, the city has been transferred into a ghost town.http://youtu.be/qfFU1BwM49M
5. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- The effects of desctruction of civilian homes resulting from bombing by Assad forces.http://youtu.be/jEkgF2ASJpc
Burning of agricultural crops-http://youtu.be/Zi3a6cB4mg4
6. Saif al Dowleh- A security barrier at Al Doha junction carrying out thorough searches and checks of the contents of people’s mobiles and identities.
Cases of gunfire
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Shooting of a woman by a sniper shot, she was taken to the field hospital where she was resuscitated in a hospital which suffers from a lack of medical equipment.
2. Rural Aleppo- Anadan- Renewed shooting onto the city of Anadan from the military barrier and snipers located at the entrances to the city.
3. Al Sakhour- Shooting and release of teargas bombs by Assad thugs at Al Sakhour gas station because of the gas crisis, in order to disperse crowds of people requiring gas.
4. Pull-man hotel- A pick-up truck full of armed security forces loyal to the Assad regime passed by the hotel, due to the nature of the area being always packed from traffic jams and the presence of cafes, the driver of the truck fired into the air and insulted.
5. Rural Aleppo- Deir Jamal- Indiscriminate shooting from the military point in Deir Jamal after the explosion that took place in the area, which led to the martyrdom of one person.
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Renewed bombing of the area and the fall of five shells, at noon time today, bombardment by helicopters.http://youtu.be/nDEE9eO8q_8
Evening- Very violent shelling on Azaaz by tanks and helicopters, most violent experience since the beginning of the shelling.
2. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- Continued shelling by machine guns, tanks, missiles, artillery and aviation.
3. Rural Aleppo- Bayanoun- Sporadic shooting from heavy machine guns onto the town from the barrier located between Bayanoun and Hayyan.
4. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- Very violent and brutal bombing on the city of Al Atareb by tanks, rocket launchers and cannons of regiment 46, smoke columns rising above the sky of Al Atarebhttp://youtu.be/13CnXmMhntQ
5. Rural Aleppo- Hardatnein- Artillery shelling on the village targeting civilian homes-http://youtu.be/GSRU9XUAWN4
6. Rural Aleppo- Anadan- Artillery bombardment of the city and the fall of one martyr and many more injured due to the artillery fire.
7. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifat- A shell fell on the city of Tal Rifat resulting in a large explosion, the damage caused is not yet known.
8. Rural Aleppo- Kafar Naya- The fall of a shell, north of the town, which caused a huge explosion, the source remains unknown.
9. Rural Aleppo- Inajara- Western rural Aleppo- The village of Inajara is exposed to violent artillery fire at night.
10. Rural Aleppo- Bzaa- Two artillery shells released from the School of Agriculture and landed in the city of Bzaa, without collateral damage.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Helicopters bombed the city of Azaaz-http://youtu.be/2QAWdcSS-eY
Concentration of tanks outside Azaaz National Hospital-http://youtu.be/jEkgF2ASJpc
2. Rural Aleppo- Al Bab- Aviation helicopters above the western parts of Al Bab at night.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all.
1. Al Jdaydeh- evening demonstration from Noor mosque http://youtu.be/fhB04Jev1ao
2. University square- Student demonstration marched towards Adonis way-http://youtu.be/LZtm21tqgPw
3. Suleiman Al Halabi- evening demonstration from Al Quran mosquehttp://youtu.be/1Wl5tc6uhgQ
4. Al Sakhour- al Mustaghfireen mosquehttp://youtu.be/tzqMODmR57Q
5. Hanano housing- http://youtu.be/E5qfzx7v1XE
6. Al Shaar- evening demonstration from Ibrahim al Khalil mosquehttp://youtu.be/mjuywqac14Q
7. Salah al Din- another evening demonstration from Belal mosquehttp://youtu.be/V4PSLQYtM8g
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Salah al Din, Al Hamdanieh, Al Kallaseh, Al Sakhour, Saif al Dowleh, Al Marjeh, Al Hillok, Al Bab.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute bashar and to show solidarity with the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution.
1. Maari- Funeral procession of the martyrs that died in Azaaz-http://youtu.be/MvKkTgy8zhw
2. Al Bab- procession of Abd AlSalam AlRaghebhttp://youtu.be/kRd0leSUZhs
3. Menbej- http://youtu.be/nb3iTg204-k
4. Kobani- Very large demonstrationhttp://youtu.be/oSkEZIKI0ZM http://youtu.be/8hLrU0sVPGg
5. Akhtarein- http://youtu.be/7lv8bjJEv6o
6. Azaaz- funeral procession of the martyr ‘Alaa Al Ishawi’http://youtu.be/nqG_db6Fzh4
7. Tal Rifat- funeral procession of the martyr ‘Mohammad Dirbas’http://youtu.be/JR0duJfk7OU
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Al Jeenih, Kaljibreen.