Thursday, July 12, 2012
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
1. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifa’t- The corpse of a martyr was kidnapped, the martyrs’ name is ‘Abd AlQader AlAws’, his body was pulled out from under the rubble where he was martyred as a result of bombing.http://youtu.be/unTulnxGEUM
- From the remnants of the shell that exploded in Tal Rifa’t last night, which led to the martyrdom of one young male and the injury of several others, some of which were serious injuries and among them were children.
2. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifa’t- Reports of another martyr whose name has not reached us yet, also martyred as a result of shelling-
3. Salah al Deen- Martyrdom of the young male ‘Mohammad Sheikhouni’ 16 years old, killed by Assad security bullets which were fired between the anti-regime demonstrators and pro-regime march.http://youtu.be/x9sE7swdLWE
* The corpse of the martyr which appeared in the video that was shared six days after the raid of Hreitan on 10/06/2012, was only identified now by some close relatives.
The martyr ‘Mohammad Hasaan Hassanato’ son of Mohammad Abd AlAzeez. He was a resident of Hreitan, he was arrested during the campaign on the Eastern entrance of Hreitan. The Assad army tortured and killed him, where he was then thrown in the cellar of villa in the area. The rebels removed his body and buried him in Tal Seebeen cemetery north of Hreitan. http://youtu.be/n7NxzXaB-7w
1. Wounded and injured:
• Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifa’t- One of the people injured as a result of shelling-http://youtu.be/G_0eWNnIk4g
From the remnants of the shell that exploded in Tal Rifa’t last night, which led to the martyrdom of one young male and the injury of several others, some of which were serious injuries and among them were children.
• Al Sikaree- Injury of a man by bullets of Assad security at the barrier during their chase of a motorcycle that did not stop at the barrier, as a result this man received two bullets to the chest.
2. Rural alepo- Tal Rifa’t- Effects of bombing that the city has witnessed since dawn this morning, which initially began last night from Al Ramouseh school in Aleppo, as well as Mengh military airport.
A opening/ hole in the roof of a house-http://youtu.be/byW1ghI7lno
The facades of houses showing the effects of devastion and destruction-http://youtu.be/8R4BjGgOsIk
Destruction of houses-http://youtu.be/nd7GoHbE_VE
Effects of destruction in the city-http://youtu.be/wo0e3bQnGgE
3. Rural Aleppo - Al Atarab: New pictures of the destruction in the city:http://youtu.be/LBpmRPX_SXo
Turning water tanks into shields:http://youtu.be/7_T8GS34ktM
4. Rural Aleppo- Qubtan Al Jabal: Electricity, water and communications remain cut off for the 25th day.
Cases of gunfire
1. Al Hamdanieh- Heavy gunfire was heard at dawn time today from the ‘3000 appartment (3000 shiqqa)’ roundabout.
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
Bombardment from Al Ramouseh school in the city onto civilians and their houses in rural Aleppo yesterday night and dawn time this morning.http://youtu.be/t6r6mkqYfKQ
Another clear clip:http://youtu.be/prHX5INxCG8
1. Rural Aleppo- Al Sheikh Eissa- Part of the brutal and barbaric campaign carried out by murderous Assad gangs onto Northen rural Aleppo after midnight yesterday and dawn this morning, a shell also fell on the village of Sheikh Eissa, neighbouring the city of Tal Rifa’t, from the eastern direction, bearing in mind that most citizens of Tal Rifa’t displaced towards the east.
2. Rural Aleppo- Mayer- Artillery bombardment of the town of Mayer around dawn time this morning, in conjunction with the bombing of Tal Rifa’t.
3. Rural Aleppo- Daaret Izzah- Bombing of Daaret Izzah at dawn time this morning-
A video showing missiles as they are being dropped on the city-http://youtu.be/LGR6UytRTv0
4. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Bombing of the city for the twenty second consecutive day by helicopters and tanks stationed north of the city.
- Targeting of the media centre among the bombing campaign carried out on the city:http://youtu.be/a4H2cX6Kcfk
5. Rural Aleppo- Qubtan al Jabal- Bombardment affects a forest on the outskirts of the town-http://youtu.be/FFcLAgDAl0U
- Renewed shelling with artillery and rocket launchers on the town before midnight today from Jam'iyet Al Zahra' and Al Sheikh Suleiman.
6. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifa’t- Flight of helicopters above the city, missiles were launch, the explosions shaking the city.
7. Rural Aleppo- Hreitan- Heavy artillery shelling of the town from the barriers located on the outskirts, violent clashes taking place between the Free Syrian Army and that of the Assad regime.
8. Rural Aleppo - Al Houteh: Artillery shelling
9. Rural Aleppo - Kafr Halab: Shelling on Kafr Halan and the fall of rockets on civilian houses until now and the shelling of farms in the east.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Assad gangs prepare to raid Azaaz another time from the northern outskirts, using five tanks and and approximately six pick-up trucks.
2. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifa’t- Helicopters flying above the city and neighbourhing villages, since dawn this morning.
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Salah al Deen- Gunfire was opened by security accompanying the pro-government march when the freedom callers of Salah al Deen came out ina challenging and defiant anti-government demonstration.
2. Al Zahraa- Security opened fire to disperse demonstrators in the neighbourhood-http://youtu.be/2-yEIRebPn4
1. Al Rabee’ AlArabi district (Tareeq AlBab)- Campaign of raids and the arrest of twelve people, some of which are:
Eido Blaya, Masto Blaya, Sefo Blaya, Tareq Blaya, Mohammad Blaya, Maher Blaya and their cousins.
* The continued detention of the two students-
- Ashraf Khateeb, fifth year Medical student
- Ali Nabhan, fourh year Electrical engineering student
From Friday evening, 10/05/2012, near the common park after the explosion carried out by the regime near Al Hizb (party) building. Ashraf and Ali were then transferred to the security branch in Damascus city and after parents and family asked about them, the securitys’ response was ‘you have to forget them’. There are real fears that the regime has murdered them during a systemic campaign on the province of Aleppo, in particular the freedom callers of Aleppo University.
We demand human rights organisations and media organisations to highlight the issue of the arrest of Ashraf and Ali and demanding their immediate release from the Syrian authorities and we hold them liable for any harm inflicted upon them. It is worth mentioning that their health status is very bad!:
* The female student ‘Noura Qanawati’ was released after 12 days of detention in the Air Force Intelligence prisons of the Assad regime.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all.
1. University campus- A demonstration of the freedom callers of Aleppo university took off from the university square in the direction of Adonis way. The freedom callers tore apart a picture of bashar the ‘duck’ previously found in the square outside the faculty of Medicine. The demonstration peacefully ended there.
Tearing the picture of the first murderer-http://youtu.be/Dt_bGig5d8k
The prints of the graffiti man moving with the demonstration-http://youtu.be/OT-3DJfKrQI
Until Adonis way, chants in solidrity with the Deir Izzor-http://youtu.be/1AGiCuN_WYs
2. Al Ma’adi- Evening demonstration- http://youtu.be/H64S4VsZLAY
3. Al Jabrieh- Evening demonstration from Thoban mosque- http://youtu.be/mhgwUSwMuYs
4. Al Ansari- http://youtu.be/S4tI4e4rdjk
Filming from above-http://youtu.be/WklEgyzSH9Q
5. Al Mashihad-Demonstration after Isha’ prayers from Salah al Deen mosque, in Al Shuhada street, which marched and joined with another demonstration in Al Ansari reaching Al Mashihad square, then to Al Mu’mineen mosque, outside the home of the martyr ‘Abd AlHaleem Turmaneeni’ where one of the freedom callers raised the revolution flag and another on Salah al Deen roundabout-
Freedom callers chanting for the Qashoosh of Al Qusair-http://youtu.be/iR6r11KUGIY
Chanting for Bostan al Qasr-http://youtu.be/Jlxhl-H7O7E
Banners in Salah al Deen-http://youtu.be/ZQ2vq8s55ds
Convergence of the two demonstration from Salah al Deen and Al Ansari-http://youtu.be/WklEgyzSH9Q
Arrival of the freedom callers to Al Mashihad neighbourhood-http://youtu.be/DCmG2jMSEkA
6. Al Sakhour- Evening demonstration from Khaled Bin Al Waleed mosquehttp://youtu.be/hkOPptBDML4
7. Masaken Hanano- Evening demonstration from Othman Bin Affan mosquehttp://youtu.be/Uc1yL59FsZQ
8. Al Zahraa- Evening demonstration http://youtu.be/5v3C8bo2jQI
Gunfire opened onto demonstrators-http://youtu.be/2-yEIRebPn4
9. Al Sheikh Fares- Evening demonstration from Al Sheikh Fares mosquehttp://youtu.be/y9o0oiw7Fb8
10. Al Sikaree- Evening demonstration from Ouwais al Qarni mosque http://youtu.be/6DP1PgQ11RI
During the march-http://youtu.be/GpYN3Mt0vCk
Led by a child freedom caller in Al Qashoosh style-http://youtu.be/repn31XBUus
11. Al Rabe’ AlArabi (Tareeq Al Bab)- Evening demonstration from Abd Allah mosquehttp://youtu.be/Wan34svdRKQ
12. Bani Zeid district- Evening demonstration from Barho AlSaleh schoolhttp://youtu.be/SbYrZaUPYDY
During the march-http://youtu.be/IhO3loJZ4ns
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Salah al Deen, Al Maghayer, Al Marjeh, Al Miyassar.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute bashar and to show solidarity with the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution.
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Daaret Izzeh, Maare’, Ibeen.
1. The observers today in Al Atareb-
The entry of the observers to Al atareb city-http://youtu.be/t-JSocuhuhQ
Observers interview with members of the Military Revolutionary Council-http://youtu.be/DkXaacnpGlk
The observers tour in the uprising sooq (market), and near the govermnet building.http://youtu.be/_6O2HvRMvkc
Observers interview with the citizens of the city-http://youtu.be/KcKhY3nhFDU
2. Saif al Dowleh- Entry of security forces this morning into the neighbourhood to paint over revolutionary slogans, they fought with one of the shop owners and said to him ‘Do you not know how to rub off the words ‘ALLAHU AKBAR’ and ‘STRIKE’ by yourself?’
Delayed videos and news:
1. Al Jazmatee: Video of an evening demonstration with the participation of civilians from Tareeq Al Bab (The Arab Spring district) yesterday (Wednesday).http://youtu.be/uTcfMROqeM4
2. Tareeq Al Bab (The Arab Spring district): The start of an evening protest yesterday:http://youtu.be/A846YcMFAk4
3. Al Mashad: Evening demonstration from yesterday:http://youtu.be/H4TgbZsDQTU
4. Rural Aleppo - Menbej: Evening demonstration in Al Karameh yesterday to honour the martyrs:http://youtu.be/VzagrKYwdtQ
Summary for 12/07/2012
Number of arrests: 12
Number of martyrs: 3
Number of protests: 19 – 13 in the city and 3 in rural Aleppo
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of protests that had fire opened on them: 2
Number of cases of opening fire: 1
Number of shelled places: 9
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 2
Number of defections: 0