1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- martyrdom of the child ‘Haneen Belal Haj Houri Kno’ who did not complete her fifth year of life because the Assad regimes hand of treachery and betrayal murdered her as a result of indiscriminate shelling of the city.
1. Al Merdian- campaign of raids and storming of homes inhabited by university students, two students were arrested yesterday (Wednesday) very late in the evening.
2. Al Salhin- a home in the neighbourhood was raided which is inhabited by two university students who were both arrested.
3. Rural Aleppo- Al Safira- security raided the homes of many activists and attacked one activists son and arrested the other.
4. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- the uprising city saw mass movements of the remaining civilians out in fear of the threats of the Assad regime of massacres against unarmed civilians, in revenge of the heroes of the Free Syrian Army in the city who strive to defend the town of Al Atareb and Sarmada against the barbaric attacks of Assad gangs,
5. Rural Aleppo- Anadan faces a case of displacement of civilians as military reinforcements increase, which are stationed along the route of Aleppo.
6. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- the town saw displacement of many civilians due to the military reinforcements that are headed towards the area, indiscriminate shelling onto the town after the UN observers left.
7. Al Shaar- gas crisis in the neighbourhood, men, women and children queues up in lines to obtain gas jars.
8. Bostan Al Kasr- security checkpoints put in place at the entrances of the freedom square in the neighbourhood, which carry out thorough searches on cars and pedestrians.
9. Evening- three security vehicles and a pick-up truck filled with thugs leave Al Sikaree police station and headed towards Salah Al Din to suppress the demonstration that took off in Saif Al Dowleh.
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Aleppo city- Bostan Al Kasr- Continuously present security and thugs in the neighbourhood opened fire in order to disperse a demonstrators that persistently continue to come out every day in demonstrations against the Syrian regime. A number of citizens fell, wounded as a result of security bullets.
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan-violent shelling onto the town from the checkpoint centralised between Hayyan and Bayanoun, the shelling was very heavy as a result of the UN observers departure from the town.
2. Rural Aleppo- Anadan- heavy shelling on the outskirts of the city of Anadan and Hayyan, in conjunction with the military escalation in Azaaz and the surrounding areas.
The effects of bombing on the city-
3. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- varied methods of military escalation on the town, the sound of missiles or bombing from airplanes or heavy machine guns, which led to the fall of many wounded citizens and the martyrdom of a young girl who was almost five years old.
4. Rural Aleppo- Mengh- Shelling on the outskirts of the town and on to the way that leads to Azaaz.
Cases of gunfire
1. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- heavy machine guns were used by Assad militia to fire heavily onto the city around sunrise this morning.
2. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- sporadic shooting on the town of Azaaz, along with the concentration of pick-up and Terks vehicles at Al Shat junction, two BMB vehicles also passed on the international carriage way of Azaaz which were heading west. Azaaz also saw significant military escalation.
3. Rural Aleppo- Kafar Khasher- Assad brigades at the security checkpoint between Tal Rafaat and Azaaz, placed in Kafar Khasher, fire randomly onto anyone moving or passing by the check point.
4. Aleppo city- Al Ithaa- Thugs and security forces were waging a campaign of raids and arrests in the neighbourhood, along with heavy shooting.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- concentration of pick-up and Terks vehicles at Al Shat junction, two BMB vehicles also passed on the international carriage way of Azaaz which were heading west, along with Assad airplanes which were seen flying over Azaaz.
2. Rural Aleppo- Mengh- helicopters shell the edges of Mengh and the route towards Azaaz.
1. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifaat- ‘Anas Mmohammad Steaf’ was arrested at Al Leiramoun checkpoint yesterday (Wednesday) by Assad gangs.
2. Rural Aleppo- Al Safira- security arrested a freedom caller after a raid was carried out on the home of an activist.
3. Bostan Al Kasr- Arrest of a number of freedom callers participating in an evening demonstration, which encountered the bullets of security and caused many injuries.
4. Al Firdous- Reports of detainees following the attack of security on the evening demonstration.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all. Demonstrations also called in condemnation of the massacres that are committed by the regime and in support of the Free Syrian Army.
1. Al Amrieh- student demonstration from Al Sinaah school
2. Salah Al Din- students took off from outside Al Khudur mosque
3. Al Masharqa- student demonstration
4. Al Shahba- students of Al Jreer school took off in a demonstration
5. Institute of Business Administration- demonstration inside the institute
1. Al Sikaree-
2. Al Shaar- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-nqYwOoDfc&feature=youtu.be
3. Hanano housing- demonstration took off from Omar Bin Alkhattab mosque
4. Al Kasileh- the first time this neighbourhood came out in an anti-regime demonstration
5. Al Maadi- the first time this neighbourhood came out in an anti-regime demonstration
6. Al Marjeh- demonstration took off from Ahmad Al Rifai mosque
7. Saif Al Dowleh-
On the way to Salah Al Din-
8. Bostan Al Kasr- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXbNPgWZipg
9. Al Heidarieh- students took off from outside Al Fatih mosque
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- New Aleppo, Aleppo castle, Al Hamdanieh, Al Athamieh, Al Zahraa, Al Sakhour. Al Ashrafieh and Al Firdous both saw two demonstrations.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute bashar and to show solidarity with the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution.
2. Babkeh- student demonstration
3. Kafar Taal- evening demonstration
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Hayyan, and another demonstration in Menbej.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Al Ashrafieh/ security unit- sit in began outside the security unit demanding the freedom of detainees Maher Al Issa and Maha Afadli and Yasmin Bukjeh and all other remaining detained students. The students that were detained yesterday (Wednesday) from the Justice Palace sit in were all released.
Defections from the army
1. Defecction of ‘Mustafa Yihya Al Ahmad’ from the branch of military security in Aleppo.
2. Four security officers defect from Al Salameh town in Azaaaz
1. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- arrival of the observers
Observers are greeted with an anti regime demonstration
Interview with the citizens and activists who explain the situation and show names of martyrs
Observers look around the city to see the severity of damage-
An interview with an injured person who was participating in a people demonstration when he was injured by the Assad regime.
2. Observers on the university campus in Aleppo with the pro-regime demonstration-
Late videos and news:
1. Independence flag raised at the vocational traaining complex yesterday.
2. Al Ramouseh- gas crisis
3. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- civilian homes were burned
4. The names of the rest of the people detained on Monday 21/5/2012 in Al Baab, Hanano housing, Al Miyassar, 23 names.
Abd AlKader Bakri
Hassan Abd AlKarim Bakri
Helal Bateekh Ahmad
Yousef Karaz Ahmad
Taufik Karaz Ahmad
Musaab Al Sheikh Hamdo
Abd AlGhani Omar
Mahmoud Abd AlGhani
Ahmad Al Khalaf
5. Rural Aleppo- Al Jeenih- arrest of Al Sheikh Abd AlJabar Mohammad Abd Al Hay and Abdallah Abd AlJabar Abd Al Hay sons of sheikh Abd Al Jabar, at Al Ziraa checkpoint, where they were taken to military security in Aleppo 23\5\2012.