Thursday, December 13, 2012
13/12/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 13/12/2012 up until 8pm: [SYRIA]
• Summary for 13/12/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: -
Number of martyrs: 23
Number of demonstrations: 2
Peaceful revolutionary activities: -
Number of demonstrations that had fire opened onto: -
Number of cases of opening fire: 1
Number of shelled places: 7
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: -
Number of defections: 16
1) Injured and wounded:
*Al Hellok - Ein Al Tel: succoring of a civilian who was injurd by the shelling:
2) Al Hellok - Ein Al Tel: impact of the destruction caused by Assad’s militia’s artillery in one of the factories:
3) Rural Aleppo - Khanasar: impact of cluster munitions on the town:
4) Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: impact of the shelling and the state of panic among children:
• Cases of gunfire:
1) Sakhour: clashes took place between the Free Syrian Army and Assad’s militia at dawn today.
• Places that were shelled:
1) Masakin Hanano: violent artillery shelling during the early hours of dawn. Rocket shelling was renewed during the evening:
2) Sakhour: tank shelling at dawn.
3) Salah Al deen: artillery shelling in the late afternoon.
4) Al Hellok - Ein Al Tal: shelling of the factories in the district:
* Shelling of rural Aleppo:
5) Hreitan: a number of artillery shells fell during the early hours of dawn. Shelling was renewed in the late afternoon.
6) Tel Rif’at: warplane shelling targeted a transport vehicle, completely destroying it in the afternoon.
7) Sha’alah: warplane shelling, where TNT barrels were dropped from warplanes onto the village, which is part of Al Bab city, after Al Radar battalion was liberated:
1) Suleiman Al Halabi: Suleiman Al Barakawi was summarily executed while his hands were tied. Marks of torture are on his body.
2) Suleiman Al Haabi: Khalid Na’asa was summarily executed while his hands were tied. Marks of torture are on his body.
3) Suleiman Al Halabi: Qasem Malaya was summarily executed while his hands were tied. Marks of torture are on his body.
4-6) Suleiman Al Halabi: 3 martyrs were summarily executed while their hands were tied. Marks of torture are on their bodies.
7) Al Sikaree: Madin Abdul Rahman Na’asa, 40 years, was summarily executed by the air intelligence [mukhabaraat] after he went missing on 04/09/2012. His body was buried a while ago, but his death was only recently discovered. The place where he was buried was dug up and his body was transported to Dana.
8) Sikaree: engineer Muhannad Zakour, 27 years, was martyred while trying to dismantle a shell that had fallen on the district but did not explode:
9) Masakin Hanano: Ahmad Saleh Al Ibrahim, 26 years, was killed by a shell that fell on his house.
10) Heidariyeh: Ahmad Al Saleh, 19 years, died from wounds he had sustained from the shelling.
11) Heidariyeh: child Safa’ Bint Hassan, 4 years, was killed by the shelling.
12) Heidariyeh: an unidentified martyr was killed by the shelling.
13) Rural Aleppo - Tel Rifa’t: Yousef Zakariya Masree was killed by the aerial shelling of a transport vehicle.
14) Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif’at: Ahmad Muhammad Masree was killed by the aerial shelling of a transport vehicle.
15) Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif’at: Hassan Abdul Rahman Al San was killed by the aerial shelling of a transport vehicle.
16) Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif’at: Haytham Khadar Al Shawakh was killed by the aerial shelling of a transport vehicle.
17) Rural Aleppo - Babaka: military defector Omar Abdul Qader Deibo, 22 years, was killed during clashes in Khan Al Asal.
18) Rural Aleppo - Mare’: Hassan Zakariya Al Sheikh Ali Al Yousef was killed during clashes at the school of infantry:
19) Rural Aleppo - Mare’: Ibrahim Muhammad Al Qasem Al Baytar was killed during clashes at the school of infantry:
20) Rural Aleppo - Sha’ala: child Abdul Lateef Al Malek Ghazal, 17 years, was killed during clashes in Sha’ala:
21) Rural Aleppo - Ma’aret AL Arteeq: child Muhammad Abdul Hamdoush was killed by the shelling of the southern school in the village.
22) Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: Jad’an Ahmad Hassan Shaqoudar was killed during clashes at the school of infantry.
23) Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: Ahmad Tayt was killed during clashes at the school of infantry.
24) Rural Aleppo - Al Safira: child Isma’eel Al Hassan Bin Hussain, 13 years, died from wounds he had sustained as a result of the shelling of Safira yesterday.
25) Rural Aleppo - Al Safira: child Yazen Yousef Al Shahadeh, 1 and a half years, died from wounds he had sustained as a result of the shelling of Safira yesterday.
26) Rural Aleppo - Jarablus - Tel Al Hajar village: Mustafa Suleiman, 38 years, was killed during clashes at the school of infantry.
1) Sikaree: funeral procession for martyr Muhannad Zakour:
2) Rural Aleppo - Mare’: funeral procession for martyr Hussain Zakariya Al Sheikh Ali Al Yousef and martyr Ibrahim Muhammad Al Qasem Al Baytar, heroes from the Free Syrian Army, who were martyred during clashes with Assad’s militia in the Infantry school:
1) Aleppo: the director of the Infantry school ran away, alongside the defection of his secretary and 15 soldiers. The rebels are making progress from a number of directions.
• Delayed news and videos:
1) Old Aleppo - Farafara 12/12/2012-
-Destruction in the district:
-A house burnt and completely destroyed:
2) Aqyool: 12/12/2012-
-Proportion of the destruction at Jabal Al Atham, near Hanano barracks:
-Devastation in a house:
-Proportion of the destruction in one of the historical houses:
3) Hanano barracks: general view of the barrack’s buildings, from the direction of Aqyool neighbourhood 12/12/2012:
4) Sikaree: evening demonstration 12/12/2012:
5) Aleppo international airport: helicopters taking off from the airport 12/12/2012:
6) Al Mashatiya: 12/12/2012-
-Impact of the shelling, described by a civilian:
-Impact of the shelling of Mashatiya mosque, and the destruction of the minaret:
7) Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif’at: 11/12/2012-
-Impact of the warplane shelling of a house:
-Place a shell fell and the remains of the cluster shelling:
8) Rural Aleppo - Mare: 12/12/2012-
-Shelling of the city and smoke billowing:
-Impact of the shelling:
-Impact of the shelling and the blood of martyrs on the ground:
-Impact of the shelling of a house:
-A cluster bomb that did not explode:
-A collection of the cluster bombs which shelled Mare’ city:
-Collection of the remaining cluster bombs:
9) Rural Aleppo - Khanasar: an operation to explode the cluster bombs that did not explode in the city 12/12/2012: