Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 13/11/2012 until 8pm [SYRIA]
• Summary for 13/11/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 15
Number of demonstrations: 1
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of demonstrations that had fire opened onto: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 6
Number of shelled places: 15
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 0
Number of defections: 0
1) Al Leiramoun: impact of the shelling of the most important industrial factory in the city:
2) Al Sakhour: destruction of the Istihlakiya corporation due to the artillery shelling:
3) Aqyool: destruction in the buildings and infrastructure:
4) Rural Aleppo - Kafar Naya: fire in a plastic grain factory due to the shelling which affected a number of factories in the town:
5) Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif’at: destruction of 2 houses due to the warplane shelling.
• Cases of gunfire:
1) Al Hellok: sounds of heavy gunfire at dawn.
2) Salah Al Deen: violent clashes in the district.
3) Share’ Al Neel: clashes at Shahyan roundabout and Tishreen road, alongside a number of explosions that shook the area and around the Al Tubi Al Arabi checkpoint.
4) Bani Zaid: sounds of violent clashes.
5) New Aleppo [Halab Al Jadideh]: sporadic gunfire from the direction of Bab Al Salam roundabout.
6) Rural Aleppo - around Regiment 46: violent clashes around Regiment 46.
• Places that were bombed/shelled:
1) Al Hellok: artillery shelling at dawn.
2) Masakin Hanano: artillery shelling in the morning.
3) Al Sheikh Najjar: heavy machine gun shelling from warplanes:
4) Al Zahraa’: violent TNT barrel and heavy machine gun shelling from warplanes.
5) Salah Al Deen: a number of shells fell in the late afternoon.
6) Al Heidariyeh: artillery shelling of Jabal Al Heidariyeh and Indarat Al Heidariyeh.
7) Al Sikaree: violent shelling in the evening.
8) New Aleppo [Halab Al Jadideh]: artillery shelling was renewed from the direction of the Scientific Research Society onto the western countryside of Aleppo.
* Shelling of rural Aleppo:
9) Kafar Naha: shelling during the early hours of dawn:
10) Deir Hafer: heavy machine gun and rocket shelling from warplanes of the city in the morning.
11) Al Ibzamo: artillery shelling in the afternoon.
12) Tel Rif’at: rocket shelling from warplanes.
13) Kafar Ameh: artillery shelling of the village in the afternoon.
14) Al Bab: heavy machine gun shelling from warplanes.
15) Jibreen - Al Douyarbana: warplane shelling targeted the railway companies and cotton gins near the 2 villages.
1) Karam Al Jazmatee: Ha’el Barakat, 27 years, married with a pregnant wife, was killed as a result of the shelling.
2) Al Neirab: Muhammad Bakree Nabhan Hamashee, 28 years, was sniped near Al Neirab military airport.
3) Al amariyeh: Jaber Al Sheikh Sa’d, 26 years, was sniped.
4) Tel Al Zarazeer: child Khaleel Ibrahim, 15 years, was killed as a result of the shelling.
5) Tel Al Zarazeer: a 3-year-old child was killed as a result of the shelling.
6) Tel Al Zarazeer: an unidentified martyr was killed as a result of the shelling.
7) Al Sikaree: Bashar Lahafee, 37 years, was killed as a result of the shelling.
8) Aleppo: Ahmad Najjar was killed during clashes in Salah Al Deen.
9) Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: Abdul Kareem Jawad Kareem, 65 years, was killed as a result of the shelling of Al Sikaree in Aleppo.
10) Rural Aleppo - Al Sheikh Ahmad village: Muhammad Abdullah Jalmoud, 65 years, was killed as a result of the shelling.
11) Rural Aleppo - Al Sheikh Ahmad vilage: female Awash Al Safree, 60 years, was killed as a result of the shelling.
12) Rural Aleppo - Anadan: Haytham Al Ibrahim was killed during clashes in Al Leiramoun in Aleppo.
13) Rural Aleppo - Ikhtarein: Ibrahim Abbas Al Tamr, 20 years, died from wounds he had sustained during clashes in Al Amariyeh in Aleppo.
14) Rural Aleppo - Tafar Ameh: Ahmad Abdul Qader Bahree was killed during clashes in Aleppo.
15) Rural Aleppo: Abdul Razzaq Haj Ahmad was killed as a result of the shelling of Al Zuhour in Damascus city:
• Also documented:
-Saif Al Dowleh: a martyr from the Abu Dan family, 28 years, was sniped on 10/11/2012.
-Maysaloun: 2 unidentified martyrs were sniped in Al Khadra souq [market] in the late afternoon of yesterday.
1) Al Sikaree: demonstration which condemned the shelling and massacres and saluted the Free Syrian Army.
1) Al Mogambo: electricity was cut-off in the New Mall building after sounds of severe explosions.
2) Rural Aleppo - Al Atareb: a rocket which did not explode in the city:
• Delayed videos and news:
1) Aleppo: news denying the martyrdom of freedom-fighter Sheikh Abu Al Tayb 12/11/2012.