Thursday, November 22, 2012
22/11/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 22/11/2012 up until 8pm [SYRIA]
• Summary for 22/11/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 11
Number of demonstrations: 5
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
Number of demonstrations that had fire opened onto: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 3
Number of shelled places: 12
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used:
Number of defections: 1
1) Injured and wounded:
•Rural Aleppo - Kafar Da’el: a number were injured as a result of the artillery shelling in the afternoon.
2) Bustan Al Qasr: fires spread in one of the buildings after a mortar shell fell on it at dawn.
3) Al Sha’ar: devastation in Dar Al Shifa’ hospital:
4) Karam Al Jabal: impact of the shelling:
*Assad’s militia shelled and destroyed Abdul Majeed Al Masri mosque.
5) Al Mash-had: a house was burnt after a shell targeted it:
*The house after the fire was extinguished:
6) Rural Aleppo - Qubtan Al Jabal: impact of houses burning due to the warplane shelling yesterday 21/11/2012:
7) Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: some of the destruction caused by Assad’s militia:
• Cases of gunfire:
1) Al Jamiliyeh: sounds of gunfire during the early hours of dawn.
2) Suleiman Al Halabi: violent clashes between the Free Syrian Army and Assad’s militia, thought to be from the direction of Al Arqoub district, during the early hours of dawn.
3) Bani Zaid: clashes between the Free Syrian Army and Assad’s militia at the factories in the evening.
• Place that were bombed/shelled:
1) Al Hellok: a number of shells fell during the early hours of dawn.
2) Bustan Al Qasr: a mortar shell fell at dawn.
3) Masakin Hanano: artillery shelling at dawn.
4) Karam Al Jabal: shelling in the late afternoon.
5) Al Mashahed: artillery shelling in the late afternoon.
6) Qarloq: shelling in the evening.
7) Bani Zaid: artillery shelling in the evening.
* Shelling of rural Aleppo:
8) Bayanoun: artillery and rocket shelling at dawn.
9) Hayyyan: artillery and rocket shelling of the town at dawn, which was renewed in the evening.
10) Anadan: artillery and rocket shelling at dawn.
11) Kafar Da’el: artillery shelling in the afternoon, which was renewed in the evening.
12) Qubtan Al Jabal: artillery shelling in the evening.
1) Al Sha’ar: child activist Omar Muhammad Kubeh War, 13 years, who volunteered with the medical team in Al Shifaa’ hospital, was killed by the shelling of the hospital yesterday. His body was recovered today:
2) Al Sakhour: Hassan Al Khalaf Ibn Hussain Al Kawalani, 25 years with 3 children, was killed during clashes in Al Rahbeh area.
3) Al Sakhour: hero Basil Al Saleh Ibn Muhammad Al Kawalani, 17 years, was killed during clashes in Al Rahbeh area.
4) Bab Antakiya: Omar Dawas, 22 years, was sniped in the district.
5) Al Shaqeef: Hassan Kawalani, 27 years with 4 children, was killed during clashes in Al Rahbeh area:
6) Al Tel: Abdul Lateef Bashlouni, 59 years, was sniped. He was the shop owner of a gift store in the area. His burial took place in Maysaloun park.
7) Rural Aleppo - Tel Rif’at: Ahmad Abdul Aziz Al Deibo’s body was found today near Manegh military airport 10 days after he went missing. He was sniped.
8-10) Rural Aleppo - Kafar Da’el: 3 martyrs, including 2 children, were killed as a result of the shelling of the town.
11) Rural Aleppo -Anadan: Rida Abdul Rahman Hawa (Abu Rahmo), a third-year English Literature student at Aleppo University, was killed by regime army gunfire.
* Also documented:
-Rural Aleppo - Bayanoun: Abdul Hameed Othman, from Bayanoun, was killed as a result of the shelling of Al Sha’ar in Alepppo yesterday.
-Rural Aleppo: Ahmad Al Sheikh Omar was killed as a result of the shelling of Al Sha’ar in Alepppo yesterday:
*Names of martyrs who fell as a result of the shelling in Al Sha’ar yesterday:
-Victims from Bayanoun:
1) Ahmad Muhammad Al Haji
2) Usama Ahmad Nahban
3) Omar Rajab Nahban
4) Yasin Muhammad Khattab
5) Muhammad Abdul Hameed Al Sheikh
6) Ali Hassan Amaya
7) Abdo Muhammad Al Arqoub
8) Abdul Hameed Al Sheikh
-Victims from Taljibreen:
9) Ahmad Al Sheikh Omar
10) Muhammad Hajjar
11) Mustafa Badr Al Zawari
12) Sari Shahadeh, from Hama
13) Muhammad Humam, from Hayyan in rural Aleppo.
14) Rida Rahmoun, from Anadan in rural Aleppo.
15) Muhammad Al Hussain Haj Ahmad, from Aleppo city.
-The body of a martyr was recovered from under the rubble in Dar Al Shifa’ hospital:
• Demonstrations in Aleppo city:
1) New Aleppo [Halab Al Jadideh]: evening demonstration near Mutanaba school which demanded the fall of the regime and saluted the martyr Rafe’ Ghaloun, known as Abu Al Zabeer.
* Demonstraitons in rural Aleppo:
2) Manbej: a student demonstraiton:
3) Baza’ah: demonstration called “Thursday of loyalty to the martyrs”:
4) Rural Aleppo: funeral procession for Izam Hamidi, who was martyred during the battle of besieging Sad Tishreen:
5) Rural Aleppo: funeral procession for martyr Hussain Mahmoud Al Hamoud:
1) Masakin Hanano: electricity has been cut off for 3 days now. It should be noted that the districts of Aleppo as a whole have been suffering from poor electricity services.
2) Masakin Hanano: collecting leaves from the streets to use for heating:
3) Al Sha’ar: a 4-year-old and 6-year-old child emerged alive from under the rubble, caused by the the shelling which targeted Dar Al Shifa’ hospital yesterday evening.
*Recovering the body of a martyr from under the rubble:
• Delayed news and videos:
1) Bustan Al Qasr: a strike to confirm the continuation of peaceful revolutionary movements 21/11/2012:
2) Al Sha’ar: recovering martyr and hero Ahmad Al Sheikh Omar from under the rubble with his brother by his side 21/11/2012:
-It took 3 hours to recover a survivor from under the rubble 21/11/2012:
3) Rural Aleppo - Hayyan: artillery shelling of the town 21/11/2012:
4) Rural Aleppo - Manbej - Sad Tishreen: clashes between the Free Syrian Army and Assad’s militia 21/11/2012:
-Warplane shelling 21/11/2012:
5) Rural Aleppo - Baza’ah: chants for martyr and hero Ali Ahmad Al Akshout, who was martyred during a battle to liberate Ra’s Al Ein on Monday 19/11/2012. His funeral procession took place in Baza’ah on 21/11/2012:
*Prayers for martyr Ali Ahmad Al Akshout 21/11/2012: