Sunday, November 4, 2012
04/11/2012 up until 8pm
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 04/11/2012 up until 8pm [SYRIA]
• Summary for 04/11/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 25
Number of demonstrations: 0
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 1
Number of demonstrations that had fire opened onto: 0
Number of cases of opening fire: 3
Number of shelled places: 21
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 2
Number of defections: 0
1) Injured and wounded:
• Tareeq Al Bab: a child injured from the shelling of Al Badee bakery speaks beautiful words:http://youtu.be/GiqJHjF7Gvo
• Al Heidariyeh: succoring of a casualty who was injured by the shelling:http://youtu.be/wmVnwNhHFmc
• Deir Hafer: a casualty from the shelling:
2) Rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: impact of the shelling:
3) Impact of the smoke as a result of the warplane shelling:
4) A civilian inside a destroyed school remarks upon words written on the wall, addressed to Bashar Al Assad:
• Cases of gunfire:
1) Aleppo: renewed clashes in Al Sakhour and Suleiman Al Halabi.
2) Clashes were heard from Tariq Bin Zaid barracks.
• Places that were bombed/shelled:
1) Al Zahraa’: Sounds of shelling and violent explosions were heard in Al Zahraa’.
2) Qadee Askar: violent tank shelling of Shabibet Al Thawra school.
3) Tareeq Al Bab: MiG jets shelled Al Abadee bakery at the end of Tareeq Al Bab, which injured dozens of civilians, most of whom are women and children.
4) Al Leiramoun: warplanes shelled using explosive TNT barrels.
-Moment of warplane shelling:
5) Al Heidariyeh: moment a shell fell on a civilian home:
6) Qastal Al Harami: a residential building was burnt as a result of the shelling from an Assad jet. Black smoke fills the sky of the district:
7) Agheer: tank shelling.
8) Al Sheikh Khadar: warplane shelling, causing martyrs and casualties.
9) Shelling from artillery west of Al Zahraa of the areas and districts in Aleppo.
10) Ba’eideen: artillery shelling at dawn. Uthman Bin Math’oum mosque was targeted but not damaged.
11) Bani Zaid: warplane shelling using heavy machine guns in the evening.
* Shelling of rural Aleppo:
12) Al Bab: warplanes shelled using 4 explosive TNT barrels, which martyred 5 and injured several. Clouds of smoke filled the sky.
-Bodies of civilians being recovered from under the rubble as a result of the warplane shelling using explosive TNT barrels:
13) Western rural Aleppo - Kafar Naya: warplane shelling since the early morning:
14) Bayanoun: warplane shelling which targeted civilian houses.
15) Ratyan: shelling of the town in northern rural Aleppo.
16) Eastern rural Aleppo - Deir Hafer: warplanes shelled using machine guns and rockets, targeting homes in the heart of the city, in addition to the eastern and western entrances, which injured more than 12 civilians, including a woman and a child. Some of the injured are in critical states.
17) Azaaz: warplanes shelled the city on the Turkish border.
18) Al Deirina village: reports that a child was martyred and 4 were injured as a result of the artillery shelling of homes.
19) Al Safira: shelling from Assad forces stationed on Jabal Al Waha in the late afternoon.
20) Kafar Hamra: warplanes shelled using heavy machine guns.
21) Hreitan: Warplanes shelled using heavy machine guns.
• Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1) Rural Aleppo - Azaaz: helicopters flew overhead.
2) Aleppo: warplanes flew overhead the city, particularly over the western and southern areas.
3) Helicopters flew overhead Al Atareb:
1-11) Jam’iyet Al Zahraa’: 11 unidentified martyrs were found burnt in a minibus near Al Maliya roundabout.
12) Al Sikaree: Ahmad Abdul Hay, 17 years, killed by an artillery shell which fell on Al Sikaree highway:
13) Al Heidariyeh: Samer Hassan Al Azizi was killed by the artillery shelling.
14) Al Heidariyeh: Mustafa Abdul Sa’eed was killed by the artillery shelling.
15) Bustan Al Basha: Ali Muhammad Mustafa, 17 years, was sniped while going to buy bread.
16) Saif Al Dowleh: an unidentified martyr was sniped near Saif Al Dowleh park:
17) Saif Al Dowleh: an unidentified martyr was sniped near Saif Al Dowleh park:
* Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: martyrs who were recovered from under the rubble a bit ago, as a result of the air raids that targeted the city in the morning-
18) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Latouf Abdullah Al Sikar, 52 years, killed by the air raid of the city.
19) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Muhammad Latoud Sikar, killed by the air raid of the city.
20) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: an unidentified female martyr, daughter of martyr Latouf Al Sikar, killed by the air raid of the city.
21) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Ibrahim Yasin Al Ni’ma, killed by the air raid of the city.
22) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: Anadan Hamza, previously head of the civil council, killed by the air raid of the city.
23) Rural Aleppo - Al Bab: an unidentified female martyr from the Sikar family, killed by the air raid of the city.
24) Rural Aleppo - Ma’aret Al Arteeq: Mustafa Abdo Mustafa Al Haj Omar, killed during clashes in Khan Al Asan. He was a member of the Free Syrian Army, part of the Noor-ud-Deen Al Zankee battalion.
25) Al Mayassar: young freedom-fighter and hero Anadan Zakariya Houth was martyred during a battle in Aleppo.
* Also documented:
1) Al Sakhour: Muhammad Jaber was martyred during clashes in Karam Al Jabal yesterday 03/11/2012. He was 38 years old and from Al Tawheed brigade.
2) Young Muhammad Ahmad Haso, from Haj Qasima village (part of Afreen), was martyred on the road from Anadan to Kafar Hamra. His body is still in his car there, and he was martyred when the regime’s warplanes shelled his car 02/11/2012.
• Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1) Bustan Al Qasr: campaign of “Syria celebrated Eid”, launched by activists during Eid-ul-Adha:
1) Al Sakhour: several trees have been cut from a park in Saif Al Dowleh to be used for fuel to make fires to cook and heat:
2) Karam Al Jabal: almost all civilians have fled as a result of the violent shelling:
3) Al Sikaree: a child explains how civilians queue for long hours to obtain loaves of bread:
4) Some soldiers of the regime army withdrew and defected from Al Leiramoun roundabout. The Free Syrian army continues to besiege Al Leiramoun checkpoint, which it has been doing for the past few days.
5) Electricity has been unexpectedly cut-off in the following towns: Bayanoun, Hayyan, Hreitan, Anadan, Kafar Hamra, Ratyan, Ma’arsara, Ma’aret Al Arteeq, Nabal and Al Zahraa’ in the northern countryside.
• Delayed videos and news:
1) Al Hamdaniyeh: 3 tanks stationed in Al Hamdaniyeh staduim 03/11/2012: