Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings
1. Aleppo- Martyrdom of ‘Marina Shihwaro’, wife of George Shihwaro and mother of Syrian activist Marcel in a shooting this morning in Aleppo.
2. Hanano housing: martyrdom of young male ‘Luay Abd Al Wahid’, the news of his death was broadcast late at night yesterday, under torture, where this young man was exposed to the worst kinds of torture in the detention order, at the age of 17 years, after he was arrested 47 days ago, he was from Al Maalia, his parents were forced to sign a report stating that the martyr was martyred as a result a stroke in the brain, they were forced to have a secret funeral.
3. Rural Aleppo- Ibeen- martyrdom of the young man ‘Abd AlHamid Mohammad Sheikh Jumah’ by an Assad army sniper in Idlib:
Prayer for the soul of the martyr:
4. Rural Aleppo- Al Baab- martyrdom of the hero ‘Emad AlHassan Eido’ yesterday, he was a unit in the Free Syrian Army in Al Baab, born in the village of Showaiha, born in 1980, married and has 5 children, died during his defense of citizens when the Assad militia attacked.
5. Aleppo- Al Sikaree- martyrdom of the young man ‘Ahmad Waddah Sitr’, only 17 years old, shot dead by security forces after participating in an evening demonstration in the neighbourhood, his funeral will take place tomorrow afternoon from Ouwais Al Qarni mosque.
1. Rural Aleppo- Bayanoun- the effects of bombing on civilian homes and citizens:
One of the shells that fell on a house in Bayanoun, only material damage caused, thank God:
2. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- Effects of bombing the only existing bakery in the city, which has stopped it from functioning, many injured fell because of this, one of which is a serious injury.
The effects of bombing on civilian homes:
The effects of devastation and destruction in the city:
• Burning of agricultural land due to constant shelling:
3. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- the burning of agricultural crops as a result of indiscriminate shelling that continues today:
Burning of agricultural crops filmed yesterday:
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Al Sikaree- the usual evening demonstration was attacked by security and thugs and heavily shoot at the demonstrators. This shooting resulted in the injury of a number of demonstrators and some of them were left in critical conditiona, one young man was martyred.
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo- The sound artillery shells that bombed the northern countryside is very strong, this is the first time it can be heard with this force and intensity. Anadan and Hayyan are being bombing by a battalion of artillery located west of Al Zahraa neighbourhood. Thhis happened overnight before dawn today:
This recording was from the neighbourhood of New Aleppo, the moment when artillery shells were fired:
• Today afternoon: The shelling continues on Anadan, Bayanoun and Hayyan and the surrounding agricultural land.
2. Rural Aleppo- Batbo- dawn today, a violent bombardment on civilian homes in the town and using rocket launchers and artillery regiment of 46 located in Orme Al Sughra, a state of fear and panic among women and children and major displacement of the people of the town:
• Evening: bombing using of all kinds of heavy weaponry on the town Batbo and a state of panic and fear among parents and children and the displacement of the remaining families.
3-4. Bayanoun and Hayyan: Renewed shelling on Bayanoun and Hayyan by artillery and tank shells, rockets and helicopters, leading to the burning of agricultural crops in the surrounding land. Heavy shelling between Bayannoun and Hayyan:
Bombing the city of Hayyan:
Bombing of industrial facilities:
Fumes rise and cover the town due to heavy shelling witnessed by the town this morning:
Bombardment by helicopters:
• Evening: a helicopter flying over the sky of Bayanoun and Hayyan, launching rockets and firing randomly.
5. Rural Aleppo- Renewed shelling towards Anadan, its destruction using artillery and tank shells, missiles Helicopters:
More filming, heavy shelling and the city is under fire:
• Imaging from inside Anadan during the bombardment, fumes rising inside the city:
The live broadcast of the bombing of the city Andan afternoon.
6. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- Continued shelling and shooting:
• The moment the shell fell:
• Evening: Assad army brigades drop shells on the city of Al Atareb, the escalation aof thick columns of smoke in the sky above the city.
• the fire has affected all agricultural land in the city of Al Atareb, the scene is truly undescribable, extinguishing the fire has became impossible.
• Complete cut-off of electricity and telecommunication service from the entire region, heavy artillery shelling continues.
7. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifaat- Planes flew over the city of Tal Rifaat and shoot, using machine guns, the outskirts of the city:
8. Rural Aleppo- Al Jeenih- burning of crops and agricultural land due to missile and cannon attack on the village:
9. Rural Aleppo- Hardatnein- Artillery shelling on the village at night
10. Rural Aleppo- Ratyan- Also bombed at night with artillery shells in conjunction with the bombing of Hardatnein.
Cases of gunfire
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Shooting from the northern side of the city.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1. Rural Aleppo- Al Atareb- Video shows the Assad regime tanks and military personnel in Al Atareb, this is a leaked video from inside a vehicle:
• The movement of tanks in Al Atareb and shooting within the city::
• The spread of snipers and heavy machine guns on the roofs of high buildings in the city:
2. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan and Anadan- Both towns are surrounded by tanks and military vehicles to prevent any displacement or treatment of injured people:
3. Rural Aleppo- Tal Rifaat- A plane flew over the city of Tal Rifaat and was shooting, using machine guns, on the outskirts of the city, as helicopters were seen over the sky most of the rural towns of Aleppo.
4. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- Helicopters flying over the town and Sama involved bombing the town:
1. Rural Aleppo- Daaret Izzeh- Arrest of young male ‘Ahmad Abd AlIllah Abbas’ at Bab Al Salam checkpoint, student in the medical institute, ust because he is from Daaret Izzeh, security beat and tortured him during his arrest.
2. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- Assad security forces and thugs arrested four people as they passed Mengh Airport barrier on their way to their work in the city of Aleppo:
- Ayman Rafiq Al Sayid Ali
- Ayman Hussni Hamada
- Khaled Boutha Hamada
- Khaled Talal Hamada
3. Al Miyassar- Thugs and security stormed the neighbourhood and carried out a raid of homes and mass arrests affected the youth of the neighbourhood.
4. Al Firdous- Security and thugs storm the neighbourhood and raid houses and arrest young people, so far this is what is known of those arrested:
- Mohammad Mustafa Bakour, was arrested today in front of his place of work.
- Mohammad Qassir.
- Ali Diab Mansour.
- Mahmoud Yahya Al Hassan.
Detained by the Assad regime a month ago.
5. Al Baab way- Security and thugs are present in Rabi Al Arabi neighbourhood (Al Baab way) carrying out a campaign of raids and arrests.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all.
1. Saif Al Dowleh- Zeino mosque
2. Sheikh Fares-
3. Bostan Al Qasr-
while present in Al Miyassar
Chanting for the bleeding Anadan:
• Oath of the revolution:
Revolution flag raised above Taufik Omarya school-
Banners sending condolences and expressing sympathy to the family of Marina Shihwaro:
4. Al Sikaree-
5. Salah Al Din-
Al Usra street-
Amazing filming from above-
Fingerprints of children in Salah Al Din ‘chalk child’:
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Sheikh Maqsood, Al Baab way, Al Sakhour,
Bani Zaid neighbourhood.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute bashar and to show solidarity with the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution.
In the main market-
2. Al Baab-
4. Al Ziadieh-
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Al Safira, Daaret Izzeh.
1. Ifreen- defection of judge ‘Wajih Al Sheikh Saado’ of Public Prosecution in the Ifreen region: