1. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- Effects of the bombing that the town has been exposed to for three consecutive:
In the homes:
One of the women whose home was bombed:
2. Rural Aleppo- Deir Jamal- Ignition of agricultural land surrounding the town as a result of the brutal shelling, the fire spread to the towns of Aqiba and Ibeen:
The effects of bombing and desctruction of mosques:
3. Rural Aleppo- Al Abzimo- Burning and destruction of Pharmacies:
Burning of shops:
Phrases written on the walls of the town:
Burning of agricultural land in the town:
Full burning of a library:
4. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- A person was burned as a result of the indiscriminate shelling and burning of his house:
5. Faculty of Electrical and Electronic engineering: suffocating siege by security in the vicinity of the Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering along with a bus and 40 heavily armed security units, a station vehicle contains a lot of thugs and mercenaries.
Demonstrations that had fire opened onto:
1. Salah al Din- Al Mashihad- security opened gunfire onto demonstrators to disperse them:
2. Al Shaar- Security shoot onto demonstrators to disperse an evening demonstration.
Places that were bombed/ shelled:
1. Rural Aleppo- Deir Jamal- brutal bombing by troops of the traitor regime on the town.
2-3. Rural Aleppo- Al Abzimo- Tuqad- helicopter bombing of the villages of Al Abzimo and Tuqad, in conjunctin with a raid by tanks that began to fire indiscriminately using heavy guns.
The state of mass exodus generally from the towns in the countryside as a result of the constant bombardment.
Fall of more than 15 rockets from rocket launchers onto the town by Assad's forces, with the constant bombardment of the town since the morning. Smoke columns rising from the houses and shopsas a result of Assad gangs in Al Abzimo:
4. Rural Aleppo- Hayyan- continued shelling despite the presence of the observers on the outskirts of the town, from the direction of Anadan:
5. Rural Aleppo- indiscriminate shelling of the city, the burning of his home and the injury of one of its residents:
Cases of gunfire
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- 4 people injured and the martyrdom of young man at the hands of Assad gangs as a result of the indiscriminate shooting of barriers based on the outskirts of the city.
2. Rural Aleppo- Mengh- heavy shooting on the town from Mengh airport, the sound of military clashes dawn of this day.
3. Al Baab way- The security units and thugs shoot randomly from a car that was wandering in the neighborhood, which led to panic among the citizens and closing of all the shops.
Number of times that heavy army equipment was seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’
1. Rural Aleppo- Al Abzimo- Assad tank battalions stormed the village, new military reinforcements arrived to the region and became to become the number Aktar of 16 tanks and 20 trucks full of car components, accompanied by cutting off communication from the region and rising columns of smoke from the houses.
1. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- martyrdom of young male ‘Fateh Zamout’, at the hands of Assad gangs as a result of indiscriminate shooting from the barriers based on the outskirts of the city, his funeral revolutionary procession took place in Azaaz today.
2. Rural Aleppo- Al Abzimo- martyrdom of male ‘Yasser Mohammad Ali’ as a result of barbaric attacks on the town.
3. Rural Aleppo- Al Abzimo- ‘Wael Abdallah’ was also martyred during the barbaric attack on the town.
4. Rural Aleppo- Deir Jamal- ‘Abd AlHamid Mahmoud Kanjo’ 43 years old, martyred during the indiscriminate shelling, he used to be a bus driver, had 5 children.
5. Rural Aleppo- Maarit al Atareb- martyrdom of ‘Fawaz Omar Abd Allah’ who was martyred when a sniper shot hit him as he passed the checkpoint between Qubtan Al Jabal, he is the first martyr in Maarit al Atareb.
1. Hussein Ibeesh abu Kako from Ifreen, Shraan village.
2. Rashid Hassan Abu Dishti from Ifreen, Sinki town.
3. Rural Aleppo- Al Abzimo- Assad forces stormed and raided homes and arrested a large number of residents.
4. ‘Mohammad Balkhi’ arrested in the university square, he was a third year medical student.
Demonstrations in the city of Aleppo:
Freedom callers that participated in the demonstrations that the province of Aleppo saw today all came out calling for freedom, to topple the regime and to show solidarity and support of the occupied, besieged and uprising cities, especially Aleppo suburbs, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, and to rebuild a better Syria for all.
1. Salah al Din- demonstration after sunrise-
Bin Abi Waqqas from Saad mosque-
Revolution flag raised onto Freedom rouunabout-
1. Faculty of Science- large student sit-in rally outside the Deans office
Reading Al Fatiha and Al Naser-
2. Saif Al Dowleh-
3. Salah Al Din/ Al Mashihad-
Revolution flag was raised:
Stop outside the home of the martyr:
Arrival to Al Mashihad to Al Mumineen mosque-
Security forces opened fire onto the demonstration.
4. Al Sikaree- http://youtu.be/zKkyl43fGuc
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Faculty of Architecture, Justice Palace, Bostan Al Qasr, Al Ansari, Al Shaar.
Demonstrations in rural Aleppo:
Similarly to the city of Aleppo, all the demonstrations that came out chanted to topple the regime, for freedom, to execute bashar and to show solidarity with the students of Aleppo university on campus against the atrocities committed by the regime, as well as to persevere with the revolution until victory is gained, to show support and solidarity with uprising and besieged cities and with the martyrs of this revolution.
1. Ibeen- Demonstration at sunrise
2. Daaret Izzeh- Demonstration at sunrise
3. Menbej- morning demonstration from Sheikh Akil mosque
4. Azaaz- funeral procession of martyr ‘Fateh Rashid Zamout’
Prayer for the soul of the martyr:
Reported demonstrations with no video footage- Kafar Hamra, Menbej.
Peaceful revolutionary activities:
1. Faculty of Pharmacy - Dentistry: a sit-in demanding for the detained colleague ‘Ahmed Hbaishe’ carrying candles and banners to pay tribute to the martyrs of faculty of Dentistry, ‘Mahmoud Qurawi’ and ‘Mohammed Attar’:
2. Al Azizieh- At half past eight in the morning on Thursday, fifteen young men and women staged a flash mob protest, wearing red shirts as a metaphor for the blood of the martyrs, that read "Stop the killing, we are the sons of one homeland". One was arrested.
3. Al Sakhour- Calls for traders to participate in the strike in the steps of escalation to civil disobedience with the participation of the graffiti man:
4. Salah al Din- Revolution flag raised in the morning demonstration
5. Al Miyassar- 85% strike in the neighbourhood in response to the massacres committed by the Assad gangs.
6. Al Sakhour- approximately 80% strike in the neighbourhood
7. Hanano housing- approximately 90% strike in the neighbourhood
8. Al Baab- approximately 80% strike in the neighbourhood to mourn the lives of the martyrs of the Hama massacre.
9. Rural Aleppo- Azaaz- General strike to mourn the lives of the Hama massacre