Friday, October 12, 2012
12/10/2012 up until 8pm [SYRIA]
Report on the province of Aleppo and its surroundings 12/10/2012 up until 8pm [SYRIA]
Friday of ‘Freedom callers of the coast will create freedom’
• Summary for 12/10/2012 up until 8pm:
Number of arrests: 0
Number of martyrs: 23
Number of demonstrations: 26
Peaceful revolutionary activities: 0
Number of demonstration points: 19
Number of cases of opening fire: 0
Number of shelled places: 17
Number of times that heavy army equipment was used: 1
Number of defections: 0
1) Wounded and injured:
• Aleppo suburbs- Tal Rif’at: Wounded children resulting from warplane shelling of the town.
• Aleppo suburbs: Mare’: Wounded civilians resulting from shelling.
• Al Sha’ar: Children injured by the shrapnel of a shell, covered in blood.
Injury of an elderly man on his upper lip by the shrapnel of a shell in Sad Allowz street.
Amputation of the arm of a young male as a result of artillery shelling.
Succor of wounded civilians after the demonstration was shelled.
2) Salah al Deen: A house was burned down after it was targeted by a tank shell.
3) Al Ansari: Effects of artillery shelling of a house in the neighbourhood.
4) Al ‘Intharat: Effects of shelling of Al ‘Intharat school.
5) Aleppo suburbs: Tal Rif’at: Effects of destruction as a result of shelling of the town.
6) Qustol Musht: Effects of shelling resulting in the destruction of the mosques dome.
7) Aleppo suburbs: Menbej: Planes targeted civilian cars.
• Places that were bombed/shelled:
1) Tareeq Al Bab: the Assad regime shelled in the morning.
2) Salah Al Deen: violent tank shelling of the district.
3) Bustan Al Basha: the Assad regime violently shelled the district at exactly 7am. No casualties were reported:
4) Al Sakhour: artillery shelling of Al Sakhour roundabout in the morning. 7 shells fell and no civilian casualties were reported.
5) Bustan Al Qasr: violent artillery shelling in the afternoon. A number of shells fell in front of Badr mosque.
6) Al Naqareen: warplanes shelled residential buildings, causing great damage and causing the fall of casualties and martyrs.
7) Al Sana’iyeh: violent shelling at dawn.
8) Karam Al Jabal: violent artillery shelling.
9) Qarloq: violent artillery shelling of the district near Al Sheikh Yousef graveyard.
10) Al Sheikh Khadar: regime forces shelled the district using artillery.
* Shelling of Aleppo suburbs:
11) Taqad: warplane shelling of the town.
12) Tel Rif’at: warplane shelling in the morning:
13) Mare’: warplanes targeted residents at Al Jum’ah souk [market]. Shells fell metres away from the market with no casualties reported.
14) Al Atareb: warplanes shelled the city:
15) Khan Al Asal: artillery shelling from Assad militia.
16) Jibreen: 4 shells fell on the town.
17) Maskaneh: shelling of Souk Maskaneh road at the centre of the town by warplanes.
• Number of times that heavy army equipment were seen ‘tanks and armoured vehicles’:
1) Aleppo - the eastern districts: MiG warplanes flew overhead the city.
1) Industrial city: Martyr Ali Darwish, 14 years old, resulting from the shelling that took place dawn time today.
2) Industrial city: Martyr Hassan Darwish, 64 years old, resulting from the shelling that took place dawn time today.
3) Al Akramieh: Martyrdom of the young male Abd Al Rahman Hamisheh, after her was sniped near the bakery in the neighbourhood.
4) Al Sha’ar: Martyrdom of a civilian from Farwati family, aged 50 years old, resulting from shelling of Al Sha’ar.
5) Al Sha’ar: Child martyr Seba Aylan, 11 years old, resulting from shelling of Al Sha’ar.
6) Bustan Al Qasr: Martyr Jihad Mohammad Bawabeh, resulting from artillery shelling of the neighbourhood.
7) Bustan Al Qasr: Martyr Ahmad Mohammad Houri, resulting from artillery shelling of the neighbourhood.
8) Bustan Al Qasr: Martyr Mohammad Abdo Kuseibeh, resulting from artillery shelling of the neighbourhood.
9) Bustan Al Qasr: Martyr Khaleel Malek Jazzar, resulting from artillery shelling of the neighbourhood.
10) Bustan Al Qasr: Three unidentified martyrs, resulting from artillery shelling of the neighbourhood.
11) Al Sayyed Ali: Martyr Ahmad Hassan Hantoush, 54 years old, detained in Damascus about a month ago from his home.
12) Al Ansari: Martyr Yahya Dablouni Abu Darwish, sniped in Al ‘Amrieh during the clashes.
13) Al Khaldieh:Young martyr Mohammad Abd Al Kareem, sniped in Al Sha’ar.
14) Martyr Mohammad Emad AlDeen Mohammad Fawad, 18 years old, suffering from wounds inflicted upon him two months ago at the hands of shabeeha (thugs)
15) Aleppo suburbs- Tal Rif’at: Child martyr Mohammad Abd AlRahman Kabso, resulting from shelling of the town using barrels.
16) Aleppo suburbs- Tal Rif’at: Martyr Mohammad Faisal AlAmaam, resulting from shelling of the town using barrels.
17) Aleppo suburbs- Azaaz: Souran: Martyr Obada Jumah, sniped in Al Arqoob during the clashes.
18) Aleppo suburbs: Jibreen: Four martyrs from Jarbou’ family, martyred when a rocket shell hit their home before Jumah prayers.
• Demonstrations in Aleppo city:
1) Tareeq Al Bab: 2 demonstrations from Arwet Bin Al Zabeer mosque and Fajr-ul-Islam mosque calling for freedom and asserting that the revolution will continue until martyrdom or victory:
2) Bab Qansareen: demonstration after Friday prayers from Al Karimiya mosque condemning the continuous and barbaric shelling of the historical districts of Old Aleppo, demanding the execution of tyrants and murders and saluting the Free Syrian Army.
3) Bustan Al Qasr: freedom-callers came out in a great demonstration in Friday of ‘Freedom callers of the coast will create freedom’. A shell fell on the place where the demonstration was taking place:
4) Al Firdous: demonstration that gathered mosques of the district to demand freedom and the execution of Al Assad:
5) Al Saliheen: 2 very large demonstrations emerged from Al Saliheen mosque and Al Hussein mosque that asserted the stance of freedom-callers in Aleppo with their brothers in Al Sahel in the face of the tyrant Al Assad:
6) Al Sha’ar-
7) Al Ashrafiyeh-
8) Al Ansaree: funeral procession for martyr Yahya Al Dabluni:
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Al Sakhour, Masakin Hanano, New Aleppo [Halab Al Jadeideh] and Al Sikaree.
• Demonstrations in Aleppo suburbs:
9) Al Kobanee: morning demonstration-
11) Tel Rif’at: despite the warplane and artillery shelling from Manegh airport, freedom-callers who remain in the city emerged in a demonstration that filled the streets of the city and condemned the daily shelling:
13) Hayyan: the children of Hayyan salute the Free Syrian Army:
Reported demonstrations with no footage- Manbej, Jibreen.
• Delayed videos and news:
1) Al Sakhour: Clashes that took place in the neighbourhood on 11/10/2012.